Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Not at all actually. It was so freaking busy at work, one of the worst Mondays ever. I had so much stuff to do, plus half an hour before I was supposed to leave, they gave me a 4 pages sheet with various codes and stuff about specific documents they wanted me to find in our archive (printed and digital forms) and I only found like 7 of them. The rest don’t exist or someone (before me) did a really bad job and didn’t save the documents at all. So, I have to go on a treasure hunt tomorrow to find the missing ones.

Q: How about you?

I’ve been sitting at my computer naming my cars in Gran Turismo 6 (that’s how bored I am) and I can’t seem to think of any nice names either.

And yes, I used to have 10 of the same car at once. I now only have 2. Frozen Hell (the 11th) was one I got the other day.

Q: How good do you reckon you would be at torturing the person you most hate on this planet?

thank you not too bad for a italian-german centaur, hanx and thanx you got the spirit to answer, it´s really ok, but, my interesst is going to @samuel_the_leader: When you can grade my english speech, sure exept the things you d(w)on´t understand, what would You give me?

A: Bad, cause it’s the same person that I love

Q: Have you ever been eating sushi? What’s your opinion about it?

A: Yeap, I love sushi (epsecially if it is well made and original, not the california rolls crap). If it weren’t that expensive, I’d probably eat it way more often.

Q: Why do you think people associate snowflakes with Christmas and not winter?

I’ve only had ready made boxed sushi (it was crap) so I can’t say.

Nooooooo, not again.

A how sensible he is mhmh…
Q like sensible guys or the “hard” ones

A last time it costs 1 1/2 half day to come up
Q How ong will it last this time? (I like to go eating something)
@amitrish isn´t around…

I’ve lost track in this topic…

A fairy and two more wishes for me ?
@amitrish

Not much has happened, I broke…again and now @amitrish is granting wishes

The last Q was

this was mine and so old, omg… new one
Q: What´s the habbit you like breaking with at first?

A: I have a lot of bad habits but can’t break any of them, I learned to live with them.

Q: Fireplaces: cozy or not?

A: Not, it’s a very handy means of escape though (if it’s big enough).

Q: If you were to surprise somebody would it most likely be in a good or bad way?

A: I only surprise people I like so it would be in a good way.

Q: Ever had a surprise party or whatever thrown for you?

A not until now
Q bread with butter or without

A: I don’t like bread or butter, so…

Q: Anyone else think fancy birthday parties (or parties in general) are annoying?