Can you touch your shoulders?

(ot totally agreeing but I meant your own adult personality with my question, and a bit like how you proof your values)
ot 2 so whats ab a meeting wherever, the country isn´t too big, when you really come for a visit, and if you like we manage everything@amitrish is even planning a europee tour, it´s a nice vision to e together withtaugh oldiers from the heardt tough, on two or three European tours, p. rem, I said vision, mb a visit to get known each other wouldn´t be bad, maybe as 2 year plan, and 5 year plan summit we soldiers active here at the summit wherever, call me crazy but I can visionizing (riht word#? understandlbly?)
no answer cause concentrate on the essenz or me

Name’s day is March 25th, birthday is May 15th.

Not sure if this is what you’re asking but I believe in a free and equal world.

About the trip, I’m just saying I’d like to visit again, not sure when and if that’s gonna happen. But till then, we’ll see.

How do u even know ur name day? My name is like one of the most commonest names.

Not sure how or if it’s celebrated anywhere else but here name days are connected with religion, so for example, if X saint is celebrated on Y day then the person that has X saint’s name celebrates their name on that day. (Names that deprive from mythology or are old Greek don’t have name days. Mine actually doesn’t have one, I just celebrate it in honor of my grandma cause she used to celebrate hers).

@samuel_the_leader I think yours is August 20th.

1 Like

A: bunnies

Q: do you listen to our lady peace and if so what is your favorite song by them.

######@intheend who’s our lady peace, @EvoOba or @The_early_walker???

the question is for anyone chicken shit

1 Like

A: Lady Peace? I just googled the band because of your question @intheend and I’m listening to Innocent right now. This song sounds pretty good so I’m gonna check out more. Thanks for that.

Q: Do you like to look up and listen to music from musicians you’ve never heard of before?

1 Like

A: only if I heard a song that I like. As of now, I’ve been going through and finding songs from different artist to see if I like more of their stuff. I did it for black stone cherry already, Florence and the bunnies and a little bit of shinedown. I’m trying to do mudvayne now.

Q: is one thing you are obsessed with as of now or you were obsessed with during this year.

the lpu at least and it still is lp at the top and the concert swirl with all Berlin Travel etc obsesses me and I love it! Why are your letters so small, need nearly glases, to read it, doesn´t matter but 2 points more and I get it without glases :eyeglasses:

This isn’t making much sense to me…skip

Q: Do people take you seriously?

A: Most of the time

Q: Am I the only one who thinks national days celebrations are a waste of money?

A/Q: What do you mean by (quote)?

Like, when it’s a national day and your country celebrates it in a specific way. For example, here they do a military parade, schools take part in (mandatory) parades too, politicians have to visit and pay respects to certain monuments and stuff like that.

Over here in England we have bank holidays for a day on certain dates but to go as far as parades and stuff like that I can’t think of a day like that off the top of my head. But to answer the original Q: Yes I do.

Q: Do you have any siblings?

A: Yes.

Q: What would you like to have engraved on your tombstone? (Just assume your religion allows burial for the sake of the question).

Q: Are you cool or stressed?

A: We need someone like her
http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/10/67/529493076-Stress_and_anxiety_funny.jpg

Q: Are your pants tight?

A: No

Q: Yours?

A: Wasn’t exactly directed at me but no

Q: Would u be in Slipknot??