Can you touch your shoulders?

I can’t pick just one but ones that def qualify are usually when somebody asks me about something that has just been said by somebody else.

Q: What type of questions do you get asked most?

A: a lot of ‘whats up, what are you doing’

Q: Do you like the film “The Breakfast Club”?

A: I never seen it

Q: Have you heard Adele’s “Hallo” rock cover by Phedora? If yes, what do you think about it?

A Sry no, didn´t hear about it, let the questton for next soldier but ot:

what did wake you up? I wanna have too… please share @amitrish

A: No, I’ve only listened to a few songs from her 21 album. I heard she released a new single though.

Q: Do your parents sometimes treat you like you’re 12? Like speak slowly and being extremely descriptive like they think you’re an idiot?

A lot of the time.

I kinda am

Speaking of slow speech. I had a stupid PE teacher who spoke to everyone as if they’d just dropped from Mars.

Q: How many pointless trinkets/nick-nacks do you have in your room?

A: i hope you don’t mind, I used my only ‘skip a answer’ on yours.

Q: what color toothbrush do you have and do you think it is sexy?

Hell no!

Surprisingly not many, I’ve only kept the ones I really wanted. Mostly because they remind me of certain circumstances/people. Speaking of which, I have a Bulgarian one, I’ll show you what it is when I get home.

Plain black one so nope, it’s not sexy lol

Q: Do you use a specific tooth paste or you don’t mind whatever it is? (I, for example, don’t like mint so I tend to avoid ones with a strong taste of it).

A I´ve have a special proteective on tooth paste, than dentists say it´s good for 1/2 century old teeth

Q What is a “sexy toothbrush”?

A: No clue - its a toothbrush so how the hell could it be sexy?!

Q: Does your bedroom ceiling have beams?

A: :laughing: lol

Q: (laughed so hard I forgot what was my question) Ok different question from what I planned to ask, so ummm… How forgetful are you?

Um… No

Ok now answer my question (see above)

No

Depends on the person, usually not very.

Q: A/C or central heating?

A: Depends…

Q: What season??

As in what season is it?

Yeah @EvoOba

A: Fall

Q: How bad do you consider a papercut to be?

It’s cool, your avoidance of the question makes me assume the answer is ‘loads’

I have one of those electric ones with an idiotic bluetooth function

[quote=“EvoOba, post:1589, topic:10339”]
Hell no!
[/quote].

But I haven’t done anything to prove it lol :laughing:

Cool, I look forward to seeing it.

No but it does have a load of splattered bugs on it. My bedroom is an insect’s worst nightmare. When an insect wants to die it comes to my room :laughing:

My brain functions like computer RAM with things that are uninteresting to me (even if they’re important)

A vicious arctic storm

Not ‘bad’, but very annoying, especially if it’s on your knuckle where you move all the time.

Q: Most annoying place to get a zit?

A: Right at the top of your nose - it makes you look like a clown

Q: Are you double-jointed?

A: Not that I know of

Q: What does it actually mean to be double jointed? I’ve heard people talk about it but they don’t explain it.