Burn It Down (RAC mix) from LT Remix Subscription

now i wanna get the subscription…it’s really good???

I’ve got no eMail till yet :frowning:

[quote=Hari5]
This is getting more & more complex. My order does not indicate $5.00 for LT Remixed Monthly Sub. Price is $0.00 for Full MP3 of LT, LT Remixed & Early access to tickets. While price is $18.70 & $1.29 for LT CD & instant download of BID respectively which makes the total $19.99.

I have also got the same estimated street date on entire bundle. So nope it does not mean that.[/quote]

mine says: Item 4

1 x LIVING THINGS REMIXED Access �£0.00

I received my code only just now. Hope everyone else who hadn’t received theirs yet will also get them now or very soon.

[size=200]i got the mail! it´s awesome!!![/size]

very nice remix

just received mine now

Awesome! :smiley:

Reminds me of ‘Reanimation.’ Totally cool!

Yeah… Dude! :smiley: LP is always WORTHY! [cool]

So I finally got my email and I entered the code and all I got is “The number of redemptions for this code has been exceeded” Perfect :confused:

Awesome

I got it now and I love it :).

now i’ve got it too. The wierd thing is that Firefox don’t show the “redeem button”.

for the remix…i was really thought on Darth Vader was rapping over Mike XD, yeah it’s not so awesome in my ears but okay.

i didnt get an email yet ;o

You all should check your spam folders or try to contanct Adam, maybe he can help ?

Nice remix! I like it!

This is a pretty good remix that is a lot better than I was expecting. Definitely going on my iPod, a rare feat for remixes in general.

The unique introduction to the song is absolutely beautiful. Replay, replay, replay.

I received the song TODAY! I love it, it’s great!

After providing a great start, the remix works it’s way down very good. The only thing which spoils the experience is the stupid filter on mike’s verse. It’s weird & not blending in to the song at all.

But that outro synth is pretty good actually.