Burn It Down (RAC mix) from LT Remix Subscription

I just got an email from LP regarding the availability of the first song from the LIVING THINGS Remix Subscription.

Loving the starting of the song. Apparently a worthy remix.

I’m loving it. Was it by Linkin, or are these remixes by other artists?

at that point I didn’t get the mail… anybody same situation?

I didn’t get an email ether. A lot of people seemed to of not gotten the email yet so we should just wait it out and see what happens.

I just got mine and… I LOVE IT! Has a unique sound to it. Takes me on a trip to outer space with its sound… I can’t stop listening to it!!! So intriguing!

I got mine and also love it!!! Definitely going to be interesting to see the remixes that come out off the songs, and very glad they did Burn It Down as to not mess up the songs we haven’t heard yet before the release!

Listening to it right now for the first time since I was out getting lunch when I first got the email. I love it so far.

I liked it alot, very interesting viewpoint on it but who is RAC?

I just checked LPA & they say that “This newly interpreted version of BURN IT DOWN comes from the Remix Artist Collective, who are renowned for their work with Bloc Party, Lana Del Rey and many others.”

I just checked LPA & they say that “This newly interpreted version of BURN IT DOWN comes from the Remix Artist Collective, who are renowned for their work with Bloc Party, Lana Del Rey and many others.”[/quote]

Hmm, knew it didn’t have a Linkin vibe to it. I’m still waiting for the day they have time to do something like Reanimation. Now those are remixes :slight_smile: I still enjoyed it, though.

where is the redeem thing?

[quote=espltd3441]where is the redeem thing?

Amazing Remix

Yea, it was pretty sweet. I enjoyed it.

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=espltd3441]where is the redeem thing?

where’d you guys find the code to redeem it?
I’ve been waiting around my computer for the longest!
Was it emailed out earlier today or was the code somewhere in the receipt for when you all pre-ordered the album?

I got emailed the code today. I like the remix, it almost sounds like a trip to outer space. I can’t wait for the other remixes :smiley:

Love love love love love :heart:

I loved it very much already!! Can’t wait for the next one!![smile][biggrin]

I still haven’t gotten an email with the code. Does anybody know who I should contact to resolve the problem?