Burn It Down (RAC mix) from LT Remix Subscription

I like it. I still like the original better, but it is a nice remix.

[quote=Holden]I still haven’t gotten an email with the code. Does anybody know who I should contact to resolve the problem?

Same here! Even on 2 June! I really don’t know why, because I pre-ordered the Album!
But I heard it on Youtube and love the Remix, especially how it starts!!!

No email yet. Hope they won´t forget me…

Haven’t gotten that email yet either. Hope they will send those out soon :slight_smile:

?? i haven’t received and email, when i went to click on the link it had something about a “redemption code” which i have no idea what that is or if i was ever given one can someone please help, thanks.

same here, i haven’t received an email either, and theres like 3 different login accounts for different things on these sites, there’'s a login for LPU, a login for LP.com and a login for living things… gets a bit confusing which one has the subscription :frowning:

same here :open_mouth:

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=espltd3441]where is the redeem thing?

I didnt get my code yet :// I think the European People get it later?

you have to go to → http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/ then look at the content you get when you preorder and at the point where it explains there are some Remixes, there is a Reedem button ;’))

Here is a pic(it’s the German Site, but it’s the same like the US)

[Maybe for Germans: Der ihr geht auf die Seite wo ihr LT preordern könnt. Dann wird der Inhalt aufgelistet. Dort muss der Reedem Button sein ( unterm Linkin Park schritfzug)]

I’m listening to it right now for the first time and I don’t really like it.
I don’t know what ‘RAC’ is supposed to mean, but this doesn’t sound like LP. The verses are okay, but the chorus and Mike’s rap part are just not fitting. This weird distorted voice over Mike’s part is just…annoying.

I haven’t gotten an e-mail. Italian fans have to wait. :expressionless:

[quote=domi94LP]I didnt get my code yet :// I think the European People get it later?

you have to go to → http://livingthings.linkinpark.com/ then look at the content you get when you preorder and at the point where it explains there are some Remixes, there is a Reedem button ;’))

Here is a pic(it’s the German Site, but it’s the same like the US)

[Maybe for Germans: Der ihr geht auf die Seite wo ihr LT preordern könnt. Dann wird der Inhalt aufgelistet. Dort muss der Reedem Button sein ( unterm Linkin Park schritfzug)][/quote]

[eek] okay,seems like we getting it later. i will check it later on.

Not received remix :frowning:

Where do i find my redemption code?

I really enjoyed the remix … but I prefer the original version … ‘’)

I checked the email which contained redemption code and I found out that it was sent via topspin. So it appears that you have to contact topspin.

But there is a confusion as we placed the album order via Warner Bros Records and their order receipt mentions the LT remix subscriptions which entitles WBR to it’s provision. And their customer care email address is LivingThingsStore@b3custserv.com

Glad to know that I’m not the only one who didn’t get it yet lol

I checked the email which contained redemption code and I found out that it was sent via topspin. So it appears that you have to contact topspin.

But there is a confusion as we placed the album order via Warner Bros Records and their order receipt mentions the LT remix subscriptions which entitles WBR to it’s provision. And their customer care email address is LivingThingsStore@b3custserv.com[/quote]

Okay thank you I’ll probably contact topspin first and see whats up.
On my email that shows what I ordered it says this for the Living Things Remix Subscription:
LIVING THINGS REMIXED monthly subscription
Linkin Park
MISC
Price $5.00
ADVANCED ORDER
Estimated Street Date 06-26-2012
Does that mean that I’ll get an email on June 26th for the subscription/code? We were suppose to get it yesterday. This is really confusing me now lol

No code to me :frowning:

[quote=Holden]Okay thank you I’ll probably contact topspin first and see whats up.
On my email that shows what I ordered it says this for the Living Things Remix Subscription:
LIVING THINGS REMIXED monthly subscription
Linkin Park
MISC
Price $5.00
ADVANCED ORDER[/quote]
This is getting more & more complex. My order does not indicate $5.00 for LT Remixed Monthly Sub. Price is $0.00 for Full MP3 of LT, LT Remixed & Early access to tickets. While price is $18.70 & $1.29 for LT CD & instant download of BID respectively which makes the total $19.99.

[quote=Holden]Estimated Street Date 06-26-2012
Does that mean that I’ll get an email on June 26th for the subscription/code? We were suppose to get it yesterday. This is really confusing me now lol[/quote]
I have also got the same estimated street date on entire bundle. So nope it does not mean that.

still haven’t got any e-mail through about this? hmm.