Book Linkin Park for your special own event? :D

Here you go:

http://www.grabow.biz/Contemporary/LinkinPark.htm

bullsh*t :wink:

Read on some -UNreliable- sites that they cost 400,000$ to book lol
Someone needs to win the lottery here & organize a small party among us poopies xD

For prom at school mwahahaha :’’’'D

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Read on some -UNreliable- sites that they cost 400,000$ to book lol
Someone needs to win the lottery here & organize a small party among us poopies xD
[/quote]

Ha Ha, I agree [smile]

I will only trust if the source is from Linkin Park or Warner Brothers. Please, booking one of the hallmark bands of WB is like booking The Esplanade Theatres in Singapore for a Birthday party.

In simpler terms, if your plan is not of quality, you’re not getting it no matter how much money you pay.

I think LP would rather make a whole country of fans happy than a few of your managers/top ranking snobs happy.

No, thanks… I’ll pass (after I saw that link). I’ll contact Linkin Park’s managers or Linkin Park themselves (probably through LPU), if I want them to perform at my party.

Yeah…this is probably a dangerous link to post on here. It could be a major scam.

As I meant, this is not to be taken seriously, in case it causes some confusion among us…

WTF I mean EVEN if it was a serious website how fuckin much would u have to pay for LP :stuck_out_tongue:

And u will need a fairly large sum of money :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]I will only trust if the source is from Linkin Park or Warner Brothers. Please, booking one of the hallmark bands of WB is like booking The Esplanade Theatres in Singapore for a Birthday party.

In simpler terms, if your plan is not of quality, you’re not getting it no matter how much money you pay.

I think LP would rather make a whole country of fans happy than a few of your managers/top ranking snobs happy.

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]As I meant, this is not to be taken seriously, in case it causes some confusion among us…

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ZoeLinkingal]I will only trust if the source is from Linkin Park or Warner Brothers. Please, booking one of the hallmark bands of WB is like booking The Esplanade Theatres in Singapore for a Birthday party.

[/quote]
It was $1m USD for LP from the concert organizer in TW http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/33679601/IssueID/20110920
I’ve read more related articles from the concert organizer ‘BBH’ during the tour days, but sorry none was in english, and the wall posts on their fb wall is gone.

[/quote]

You got that right. Really, I can’t do neither, hahaha! Ahhh, I’m only commenting… [biggrin]

400,000$???

Wait wait, i’ll die laughing, brb.

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ZoeLinkingal]I will only trust if the source is from Linkin Park or Warner Brothers. Please, booking one of the hallmark bands of WB is like booking The Esplanade Theatres in Singapore for a Birthday party.

[/quote]

Grabow organizes the shows. As far as i understood they organize them for you, contact the “real managers” and do everything with the money.

400.000$? Damn i thought its way more.
Good for me :slight_smile:
[/quote]
It was $1m USD for LP from the concert organizer in TW http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/33679601/IssueID/20110920
I’ve read more related articles from the concert organizer ‘BBH’ during the tour days, but sorry none was in english, and the wall posts on their fb wall is gone.[/quote]

USD 1m makes more sense than USD 400K. the local organizer put a budget of USD 4m for the Jakarta show, but that’s due to new sound system and all. although perhaps 400K is for shows in the US, preferably LA, transportation cuts >_>

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS]As I meant, this is not to be taken seriously, in case it causes some confusion among us…

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS]As I meant, this is not to be taken seriously, in case it causes some confusion among us…