Book Linkin Park for your special own event? :D

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS]As I meant, this is not to be taken seriously, in case it causes some confusion among us…
[/quote]

I think he is being serios lol.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS]As I meant, this is not to be taken seriously, in case it causes some confusion among us…
[/quote]

I think he is being serios lol.[/quote]

lol If a had a half of million dollars yeah sure… but I would be dead by then.

You know, there’s always the lottery as an alternative [biggrin]

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]I will only trust if the source is from Linkin Park or Warner Brothers. Please, booking one of the hallmark bands of WB is like booking The Esplanade Theatres in Singapore for a Birthday party.

In simpler terms, if your plan is not of quality, you’re not getting it no matter how much money you pay.

I think LP would rather make a whole country of fans happy than a few of your managers/top ranking snobs happy.
[/quote]
Agreed!

[quote=VictoriaCortez][quote=ZoeLinkingal]I will only trust if the source is from Linkin Park or Warner Brothers. Please, booking one of the hallmark bands of WB is like booking The Esplanade Theatres in Singapore for a Birthday party.

In simpler terms, if your plan is not of quality, you’re not getting it no matter how much money you pay.

I think LP would rather make a whole country of fans happy than a few of your managers/top ranking snobs happy.

irony on: “i can book lp for my birthday party? great, i get 18 in april, let´s book them.^^” irony off.