Blue Light @ Hollywood bowl

Yeah we are already doing pink!

1 Like

Sounds like it could be very nice no matter which color itā€™s gonna be.
Itā€™s a pitty I canā€™t attend the concert :frowning:

I also was thinking how great it would be if the fans can rise the papers with their countriesā€™ flags. It would be like a worldwide ocean. Probably some of them could rise their & someoneā€™s else flag since not all the fans can be at the concert.

2 Likes

I like that ideaā€¦with ā€˜we doā€™ written under it!

1 Like

we canā€™t bring too much big flags inside the venue, but if everyone would bring 1 little one it can work out :slight_smile:

1 Like

what about like an A4 paper? that way everyone can print and write We Do at the bottom?

2 Likes

The size needs to be 8x11in or smaller

1 Like

yes I think so. @cathie88 is right about size

Yeah. I remember being at the concert of the other band where the fans brought a4 papers with their flags on. They were in the bags or pockets untill the right moment. It was very emotional when everyone was holding his/her flag during the song.

1 Like

Nice idea :sunny:- this sheets thing, flags or OML or RIP- maybe a pic from Chazā€¦ btw guys, did we heard something about an official lpu- meetup until now?? @lpuhq1 would be very nice guys :sunny:

Fans are planning on getting outside the bowl for 3:30/4pm to meet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@cathie88 aww, very nice and my compliments sister: you do a great job :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Hello ! About the lights, please, join Well We Do: Holding Up a Light at the Hollywood Bowl 2017 facebook group for update on this. I do not want to say this out loud , as we are trying to make sure that the band and the family do not know about it, but the plan is already worked out among thousands of fans . Please, either message directly or tweet me @erudvp for details if unable to join the group. Thank you !

Vlada

2 Likes

Can you email any updates? Not on twitter or fb
Framos1992@yahoo.com
Iā€™m taking a bunch of sticks but donā€™t really know a whole lot besides whatā€™s been said here

1 Like

@framos1792? You come by car, right?

Yes I will be driving over Friday morning
Plan to arrive in LA around noon :grin:

friday the 27th?
ok- can you maybe do me a favour? I feel that I need a backup with these glowsticks- I start to dream nightmeres, kinda like: the only block without pink light was the block under my responsibility- :scream: (:joy:) yeah, and now my question: Can you - please buy one 100 glowsticks pack on top for me? I wonĀ“t risk anything, and them in my suitcase may cause troubble- no need forā€¦ :see_no_evil:- and I will buy mine then in LA Wallmart or so, lol- but yeah, and thatĀ“s my nighmere: they maybe ā€œsold OUTā€ :scream:- I need your supportā€¦

1 Like

:joy::joy: I canā€™t imagine you having nightmares from it but sure Iā€™ll order another 100 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
I actually tried to order from Walmart and it takes to long for them to arrive and in store they donā€™t have much so Iā€™ve been getting them from amazon

1 Like

grafik @framos1792
awwwwww friend :hugs: - the first beer goes on meā€¦ :beers: and the second too - I am very very thankful :sunny: - you saved me from further nightmeres

1 Like

@framos1792 have you been emailed the details? Otherwise I can send them over to you :slight_smile:

I have not received anything so if you could give me any info I would appreciate it very much :slightly_smiling_face: