Blue Light @ Hollywood bowl

https://m.facebook.com/groups/177666009472795

That’s the link for the group.
And we’re doing pink glow sticks.
Mine came in a packet that you can “make into bracelets” but just going to hand the individual sticks out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey are you still happy to provide for section d?
If so, how many are you bringing and can I take a name to put down? We’re compiling a list to see how many we have for each area etc

1 Like

Hey are you still happy to provide for section p1?

If so, how many are you bringing and can I take a name to put down? We’re compiling a list to see how many we have for each area etc
[/quote]

Hey are you still happy to provide for section j1?

Hey yeah I have 200 arrived and will be ordering another 200 in the coming days
I assume that’s enough for the section

2 Likes

I got 200 and I’m not sure if u guys got me down from the fb page

3 Likes

We will make sure to add you. We will have yellow gliw necklaces for people who are handing these out!

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Guys we need a lot of Garden’s volunteers cause all that part is missing right now. And the seats in the back too.
Do you know anyone who has tickets there? :slight_smile:

I have absolutely no clue, maybe some volunteers can use the extras to give to back and garden. But let’s give it time, maybe someone will come up

1 Like

yes, we’re already organizing that way :slight_smile: thanks! hope more will come up of course

2 Likes

Would you please post the link? This way even the people that don’t have facebook could get to it. Also the people who are not attending could use this sign to send pictures to the band on twitter from home as @mshinoda911 suggested something similar

1 Like

This is the seating chart so far, nearly all areas covered! Some areas have more glow sticks than seats, so those will be passed onto other sections hopefully!

3 Likes

I’ll find the link but having spoke to Hollywood Bowl, signs and flags bigger than 11x8in are not permitted into the venue.

1 Like

We’ll find a sneaky way, maybe bring in 3 sections and attach in the middle so it makes a big sign. They ruining this thing.

2 Likes

yeah- walkers-promise, tell me how much I should bring and I do- gonna buy them at wallmart then…looking so excited forward - and please to asure that I get your msgs, pl tag me by name to asure I do not miss a single thing :wink: @cathie88

I’ve just got someone for X1, they may be able to buy extras for x2 and w1 also :slight_smile:

1 Like

@theearlywalker sorry I thought a reply notified you! Still new to this forum lol

Bring as many as you can! We’ve got a list of people’s names, their sections and how many glow sticks they can bring so we can see how we’re getting on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think pink would be better since it was Chester favorite color! :slight_smile:

1 Like