Big WHATSAPP GROUP

EVERYBODY CAN JOIN THIS NEW BIG WAHTSAPPGROUP AND REMEMBER THE LOVE OF OUR BIG FAMILY…
Klick this link:

LOVE YOU ALL :blue_heart:

2 Likes

There is link of whats app group, join us

Does this WA group really exist?

Beware
I once joined one, I think it was an Australian one
The motifs never stopped
Like…ever…like…I couldn’t use my phone…like…blitzkrieg :skull: I get ptsd from it just thinking of it

And this is worse than the one you run? :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao
No comment

3 Likes

Lol you got spammed :joy:

So there is another one? Too much WA group? Lol they should make the real legal one then :grin: must be fun

I think there are a lot of them. @framos1792 and I are in the same one. And… I’ll just say you will find (very often) over 350 messages in an hour. So in a very active day I guess you can find almost 800 messages :thinking:

How many members were there? More than 100?

Jajaja no. Like 10 or so. Our residential Batman can give you the exact number. But don’t worry, we only need three persons to let the chaos falls on WA jajaja

1 Like

10?? With 800 messages? Wtf lol

Nobody will beat @NickGr and I, that day is now forever known as “The Incident.” We broke WA, we broke people’s phones and we broke people’s PCs in the group we’re in. Unfortunately we stopped letting people into that chat some 2 or so years ago because it gets very private and there’s a certain level of trust. It’s actually been fairly dead the past few weeks.

3 Likes

Ahh so we got suspect here lol hold them responsible for your broken phones :laughing:

There are no suspects, myself and Nick did it. LMAO

Confession! :clap:

Confession would imply we were trying to hide it.

You’re not…??? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Read the posts I quote before lol.

Im too lazy to read between the lines hahahah

@evooba was pissed as hell LMAO

2 Likes