Berlin Concert! Got One!

got one too!!!

so the printed ticket isn’t the real ticket???

we get it right there?

Me too!!!

don’t worry about that :slight_smile: u won’t be alone :smiley:
[/quote]

Oh! I was about to say. That’s commitment! I’m coming from the UK. :smiley:

[quote=HeikeLP][quote=Jats]BTW: Can anyone tell me how much the tickets where at ?
It actually says 0$, what would make sense, becasue you normally are just able to win these tickets, but…if you really got them for 0$…

goddamn, you gotta be lucky! :smiley:

Right there with you buddy. That german language, i don’t get any of it. Im lost! Lol

Right there with you buddy. That german language, i don’t get any of it. Im lost! Lol

I’m from Russia :slight_smile: And I cannot speak German =(
Only English a little :smiley:
But I hope that we will be able “find a common language” =) and have crazy fun together :smiley:

\m/

yeah! I got one too __
I can’t wait to see you all there :slight_smile:

Did you get a confirmation mail? I just see the ticket on my account under “Tickets”.
I’m so excited! I hope I typed my name correctly, I hurried because I afraid I get kicked out :smiley:

got one too!! this will be my first lp concert as a lp member.

will be someone traveling from dresden to berlin by train?

Print your ticket, put it on your fridge wait for more details on http://www.telekom-streetgigs.de/ :slight_smile:
And than come with your ticket to the admirals palace in Berlin.

You should all bring the printed ticket and your ID!!! There is this strange picture on it and it works like a bar code. I think they will scan it and then they can see a name. When it’s the same name like on your ID you can get in.
At my last Rammstein concert, it worked just like that.
I don’t think, that they have a printed list with all the names on it, because the winners from Telekom also just get a “ticket” with this picture on their mobile phones.

Maybe we get more information later…

[quote=Christina]I’m from Russia :slight_smile: And I cannot speak German =(
Only English a little :smiley:
But I hope that we will be able “find a common language” =) and have crazy fun together :smiley:

\m/
[/quote]

We will find a common language! lol. LPU language!

BTW…Any Spanish speakers?

I got mine!!!

No one be shy when you see me, come say hi! We shall all make it a night to remember! \m/

Thanks for your help,

BTW is there anyone nearby Bielefeld?

ich bin auch aus lichtenberg haha

Got one too :slight_smile:
i’m so excited [surprised]… can’t wait!!

Less than a month people! :smiley: If anyone wants to meet up several hours before the show let me/us know :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone knows any good place to park our car? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, half of all the people here will be from Berlin :o) Nice. I’ll come from Munich, if someone does the same, just message me.

By the way, does anyone know, how many tickets were offered for LPU and the winners from Telekom StreetGiG? It seems to me, that the location is a bit smaller and familiar. Quite good for rockin’ with all you LPU sisters and brothers… xD

our tshirts for the show -