Berlin Concert! Got One!

I’ve got One too, but i really don’t know what i’ve to do with the printed ticket:) the qr Code is only a Code Not a Website. Is what i have the Ticket or should i change it Somewhere into a Ticket?

I’ve got one ticket !!! AWESOME !!! :DD
Berlin … ich kommeeeeeeee!!! =))))

yeaaaa im so fuckin happy
was sold out soooo fast ppl youre crazyyyy!

You Drive with the Train to Berlin Friedrichstraße an the admiralspalast is nearly next to the Station in a backyard…its Not Hard to find!

It’s very easy. You’ll have to go by train (S-Bahn) for one station to Friedrichstraße and the Admiralspalast is only 100 meter away from the Station.

don’t worry about that :slight_smile: u won’t be alone :smiley:

It’s very easy. You’ll have to go by train (S-Bahn) for one station to FriedrichstraÃ�e and the Admiralspalast is only 100 meter away from the Station.[/quote]

vom hauptbahnhof? sry aber komme aus sachsen anhalt und bin da net so mit sbahn unterwegs :wink:

I GOT ONE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOHOOOOOOOOO

@The Nameless - u will get the ticket at the venue - u can print out the confirmation but the ticket u get there

@HeikeLP Ja, einfach eine Station von Hauptbahnhof Richtung Osten mit der S-Bahn fahren bis Friedrichstraße und wenn du da aus dem Bahnhof kommst, siehst du den Admiralspalast schon :wink:

:open_mouth: Lichtenberg TOO!

i hope that u will be friendly :-D, because i can’t speak german at all :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Me too! Wait…you’re coming from L.A.?

super danke :slight_smile: hast zufällig ne ahnung wie lang das alles da geht? bin bissl aufgeregt :slight_smile:

When you choose “will call” as your delivery method, you’re opting to pick your tickets at the event. Typically “will call” is offered because the event doesn’t use regular tickets and just a pre-paid guest list. “Will Call” is also offered when there isn’t enough time to send your tickets out via Mail. (That’s the option we picked. Only worry about bringing an I.D.)

See you there!

Wow, that’s so awesome!
I really wanted to go, but I gotta go to school that day :frowning:

Ahh I didn’t! But you guys have A LOT of fun :D! I’m happy you all got in! :slight_smile:

BTW: Can anyone tell me how much the tickets where at ?
It actually says 0$, what would make sense, becasue you normally are just able to win these tickets, but…if you really got them for 0$…

goddamn, you gotta be lucky! :smiley:

[quote=Jats]BTW: Can anyone tell me how much the tickets where at ?
It actually says 0$, what would make sense, becasue you normally are just able to win these tickets, but…if you really got them for 0$…

goddamn, you gotta be lucky! :smiley:
[/quote]

0$ :))

got one too :smiley: that’s so fucking amazing :smiley: