Berlin Concert! Got One!

nice ^^
easy to recognize at the show.

great idea [smile]

hey guys! here’s some info for you:

The get-in is at 18:00, the guests are waiting in the foyer of the theatre or the yard. The start is at 20:00 and the seats will be removed. The concerts will end on 21:45.

doors open at 18:30 according to adam

Helle there,

A friends of mine, here in the LPU got a ticket for the Streetgig Show. But there is a problem, he can’t go, because he got no Money to drive to Berlin. Is there a chance to rewrite the ticket. Behause i could go and I would love it to rock with LP!

Please help me! :slight_smile:

Greetz
Daniel

[quote=wiiesel]doors open at 18:30 according to adam
[/quote]

got this mail from the organizers

Hey guys :slight_smile: i have a question. how you guys travel to berlin? i’m from hamburg and i dont know how i can go to the concert … can someone help me ?

I’m also from Hamburg and I’ll attend the Berlin show :smiley:
I will drive with a bus. Bought the ticket today. It costs 9 Euro and the organisation is called “Berlin Linien Bus”. But the 9 Euro offer is just valid, if you buy the ticket at least more than a week before the day you will travel. So I don’t think that you can get a ticket for 9 Euro tomorrow. But the normal ones cost 22 or 27 Euro.

9 € … good for you :slight_smile:
my return EC ticket costed 130 … but no doubt totally worth it!

yeah you’re right…it’s 18:00

And when do you guys plan to go to the theatre? i’ll be waiting from 7 at morning :smiley:

From 7 am? Wow :smiley:
I’ll arrive at 12:10 in Berlin, so I think I’ll be around 1 pm at the theatre :wink:

as i did in München last year :slight_smile: It’s fun! :smiley:

I’ will be there around 11 am. The time will pass quickly [wink]

insane xD
I will arrive shortly before the doors open…always worked ^^

doors open 6 p…m !! according to the official website www.telekom-streetgigs.de. do you guys think we’ll have a front of line entry with the lpu ??? don’t know if anyone has posted that yet. I’M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN’T HIDE IT :D:D:D:D

Anyone could help with a parking space somewhere around the venue? Free would be awesome but if not anything cheap? Any info would be appreciated!

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR “TICKETS” :stuck_out_tongue: There is an email from ticket@kaywa.com with YOUR PERSONALIZED ticket. Print it or save it on your mobile!

Hi,
I got an Telekom Street Gig Ticket which is the LPU reservation.
So not an extra ticket.
Did anyone else get one from the Tkom?

[quote=Angelika]Hi,
I got an Telekom Street Gig Ticket which is the LPU reservation.
So not an extra ticket.
Did anyone else get one from the Tkom?[/quote]
Not an extra ticket, just a personalized one with Your name on it. From ticket@kaywa.com