Art by Coon (fan-art and other)

Hey After my unfinished work from today isn’t all ready To be supposed To Show but you @coon

I’ ll Tell Titel of it the Pea-cock-ring lol Hope I’ll get it finished sm Day but I descided To Show ya Other older Works of Mine ( I like To Calling them works nowerdays lol)
So up it goes further here you See my daughters First

Sm meanwhile doings

And otherwise doings

4 Likes

Why not complete the work? I think that it is completed. What do you want to add to it? what details? I like it! at the bottom of the picture is an interesting texture. How did you do it?

Today I tried to remake my dragon sketch under HP style.

And make a new sketch. It is a predatory cat- hunter.

3 Likes

oh,nice to meet ya here online…lol hi @coon, it´s a pastry you can pull through the screen, then paiint it over all colours you like, I think I have he job to finish it today? You get the title? wattaayatink? :sunglasses:
[my husbandd took pics agaain, from back, site and front of the "UGLY reborn project…I sent sure this entire day, ya rem my proceeding…as artist, you can get me mb???

@The_early_walker I can’t tell which art is by you or your daughter.

So that day the happy birthday art for me was by your daughter?

Tittle? hmm…think of a tittle is always very difficult. I like to call works are “just a picture” :joy:

So now I’ve the pleasure To Share my todays (

days) work with you @coon For me To knie you knie what it meant To Proceed an entire Process is difficult but you feel kInda Free After so Long words I proudly present my draw called the PEA-cock-RING

Oh wrong pic :smirk::sunglasses:

This is Right One
@samuel_the_leader, I take it as compliment like, mhh, your daughter is really good, sure, she draws for ya, lol :joy: and at nights, wattaurdreaqming from…lol :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello! Today I drew (almost) 1/3 of sleeve for the @The_early_walker This is a forearm.

And this is a shoulder:

It remains to draw fish on his shoulder, and draw the elbow. Well, yes, and add details.

5 Likes

Koi fish. Nice!

Since you are an artist, and you can picture how things look before seeing them on actual paper, how does a colored sakura tree with a black and white dragon in front of it (sakura is background) sound to you?

1 Like

Thanks!
Of course. When I discussed the idea for a sleeve I had a lot of ideas. 8/10 I saw in my head.
This should be a very small dragon, if he is size of sakura :grin:

Yeah, I’m not talking something huge. Just a leg piece, a big enough sakura tree with the dragon kinda “dancing” in the center.

I can make a few sketches :relaxed: Do you have an image of sakura?

Thanks, but don’t stress :wink: I’m not planning on getting it done soon, maybe in a year and a half or two.
Sakura trees are basically cherry blossoms, they look like this:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/6/1/4/9/6/5/sakura-37032409362.jpeg

1 Like

I can do a sketch in a year :smile:

1 Like

THE ALERT: I gave more than 26%of posts here, I should let join others in this conversation [am I´m bored ab this? maybe, but then: logic wins, ]
Hi @coon I´m absolutely impressed ab :fireworks:“my sleeve”:sparkler: it looks awesome so far, you got me understanded real real right, but as an artist, you are so emphatically…thanks 1000 times so far, and, dunnow if it matters, the_early_walker is a SHE at last…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That looks so great! Beautifully done!

1 Like

I know -my grammar is not perfect :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Part of new verrrry big tutorial “Fur-fur-fur and hair”

And… just Owl :laughing:

4 Likes

Pony’s my favorite still. A tattoo ready :smile:

1 Like