love you going into eyes, lol :dizzy:

1 Like

Dave Gahan :loudspeaker:

2 Likes

@Coon that ‘Break’ drawing is EPIC!!! :smiley:

1 Like

@coon

and for husband @Jabin_Quaken also
http://www.imagesbuddy.com/images/131/2014/01/see-this-hug-its-for-u-animated-elephant-graphic.gif

1 Like

have to paint and draw cause imploding otherwise, or maybe exploding this time, no, not for their pleasure, @coon think we agree, that creating is a very personal process?

Yep. Creativity like to catch fish. Creating something “mine” and you pay attention by the people like you

Thank you! :smile:

so, my pic from yesterday appears too dark @coon, I learned [tutored by you :heartbeat:] that light can be brought in due to lighter colours. So, which side is to highlighned, the site where the light coms from or the other, dunnow if you can get the sense of my Q, but hope so…:dizzy:

That is, in other words, how to understand where the light, half-light and shadow of the figure? (and I was thought that my tutorials nobody reads lol)

it should look like the suns shining on the spots of the pic, no less, think mb difficult? I read EVERY tutorial, don´t practise everytime a bit, but if I´m in mood like these days, I do it all, love ya tutorials, you´re a GREAT TEACHER [mb you should work with kids…lol :dizzy:

A! I understand. Try to draw the outline of the light by very light (H-4H) pencil, barely pushing the pencil. draw Inside this ring another ring- ring of light.
The white zone, the inner ring, do not touch. Create shading around it. The white zone, the inner ring, do not touch.The main thing is don`t create a sharp gradient from gray to white. Its hard.
A second option, you can try to draw everything with a dark color and use an eraser to erase unnecessary - it’s easier.

so, my love, thank you, I try, and give you a look at right when it´s ready, btw, I´m looking for tattoo artists all over Europe, you [or mb husband, still at work? @Jabin_Quaken] knew some good artists that genre?

No :pensive:

New art
Watercolor pencil, color pencil, graphite pencil

and “The Wall” - red marker, graphite pencil, liner

4 Likes

my last beauty called RESSISTANCE:::

3 Likes

Like MUSE ? :wink:

Aaaand my new art "White fox’

6 Likes

real suited this fox, how are you btw? @coon

1 Like

I just love the drawings you share here. I drop in every now and then just to look through it all. Thanks for sharing and keep coming with more!

:grin:

1 Like

New art aaaand…doll :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This is creeping me out… badly!