An age question

Welcome @albertoroldao and @lily_perlin
thats an age range! Cool!

@lpfan61
gassed you right. :blush: Cause of you, getting an aunt. :hugs:

@LP13413
Thought you way, way younger. But that’s because I also thought @theearlywalker were younger. She treats you so motherly. :wink:

@the_termin8r
Same with me. People started thinking me 30 at 16. So I was 30 for almost 24 years. Quite a shock to finally getting older. :grin:

6 Likes

That’s a first! :laughing: :hugs: :hugs: :blush:

2 Likes

Hey! :angry: Jajaja jk man! I don’t care age, to me everyone is in their 20s :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too! Well except those who throw plastic into the river, they are less than 2 years for me… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re ass****s to me, better throw them into the jail :wink:

2 Likes

So, here I am laughing as we are actually discussing our ages here…!!..As I’ve always been told, age is just a number…!!..as long as ya got ur health all is good…have a great weekend y’all…!!
Peace…

4 Likes

@mdan9mm well… I don’t fully agree … at a certain age the number do start to count… even if your young at heart and spirit…

Yep… that one is long gone for me…

3 Likes

Heyoooo! I have @lily_perlin beat! :muscle:t3:
I am six :crazy_face:
I’m from California :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Now this can definetly just be beaten by the residential bunny :rabbit: @intheend

Welcome @lily_perlin :yellow_heart::hugs:

6 Likes

Yep you are right. :slightly_smiling_face::blush: I am 17

2 Likes

The forum didn’t said that I was too young for to create a count :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m 29 years old, turning 30 in August. I’m from the Netherlands :grin: originally born and raised in The Hague (I’m a true “Hagenees” :joy: a name for someone born and raised in The Hague), but I live in Voorschoten these days, close to Leiden. Ive been a fan since 2000 as well, I was 11 :hugs:

Yes, this exactly :sweat_smile: but it took me 18 years…

Welcome to @albertoroldao and @lily_perlin

yup, same here…

3 Likes

NO WAY!

1 Like

Nope. There is a lpuer who is four…4ever

7 Likes

I´m 51, too, and felt like you at the M&G… But I don`t feel that age inside me, I just feel it when I talk to foreign young people and I can see in their eyes: what is this senior doing here?! I live in Germany and I feel myself really old when young people use “the formal term of address” when they talk to me. Otherwise they will come to this point too… :wink:

6 Likes

I’m 44 years old :metal:

6 Likes

Welcome to the LPU @lily_perlin!

That sounds like a simple rule of thumb :joy:

3 Likes

I thought you were 7. Daaaamn!

5 Likes

I am 49, but my age is just a number, I’ve been listening g to #lp since 2000 when I was 30 I am still obsessed and I love with lp,cant get over​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:I just travel to Molan on the 14 all the way from Peru so I just can see Mike,theree I befriend some young soldiers,and now we are friends,being I #LPFamily has no age

9 Likes

Welcome @nenadrum :blush: