An age question

I have a question…
I see a lot of young people here…
Are there still any of the old(er) fans present? Or am I the only veteran here?

11 Likes

Most people here are older than you might think. I think there’s only 3 or 4 people below 20, most are at least 30 from what I know and we’ve got a few in their 20s. I’m 21 myself.

4 Likes

I think the people under 20 are @NickGr , @Honey8 , myself, and @Reishtany but I am probably wrong

5 Likes

Guilty as charged…!!!..48 w/3 boys & Rottie. I’m one of the “cooler” dads I hear my kids friends if I have to drop them somewhere. I mean, NOT too many dads pick up his sons friends with either A) LP B) Metallica or C) Ozzy, etc etc always on & loud…!!..catch ya later…Peace…

9 Likes

Sorry, no veteran. But older :muscle:

2 Likes

I don’t feel old but if you ask 20 years old if I’m old - definitely I am.

4 Likes

I’m 20 :point_right::point_left:

5 Likes

I’m 32, on forum since 2017, fan since 2000 :raising_hand_woman:

I don’t think you’re the only older here… as @the_termin8r said, it’s not easy guess the age on forum… :grin: or are you looking for someone in particular? :thinking:

6 Likes

There is no particular reason for this topic.
Except maybe that I was doubting a bit if someone of my age, I’m 51, should still be here… I have this feeling a lot when it comes to LP… at the M&G with Mike last month, I was probably the oldest person in the room… it all felt a bit uncomfortable…

3 Likes

Don’t feel unconfortable! Mike is 42, so only 11 years younger than you… :wink: Also maybe the reason why there weren’t much older people is because older people don’t use much socials/forums/etc ( maybe it’s a cliché,but still…) Anyway I know there are people in the 50th too here… maybe they’re less active or maybe you talked with them without knowing… :wink:
And…last but not least… we’re happy to have your contribution here and I’m sure Mike was happy to see a older person on the M&G! That means his message reaches young and old people… It’s good for him! :grin:

7 Likes

Don’t worry! I was also a bit confused after I logged in here and found people discussing school and studying.
How tempting it was to ask the same question as you did above!!! More over, I wanted to ask about the countries the people here come from.
I hadn’t expected to find so young people here. I thought that LP fans must be something around my age.
By the way, @lpfan61 - at my very, very beginning here, I kept thinking 61 is the year you were born, especially because they called you Gangsta Grandma.

7 Likes

Lmaoooo!! :joy: :rofl: I know it’s confusing… :grimacing: The system gave me that number after I chose the nickname, so I guess I’m the user n°61 to use it… :sweat_smile: I didn’t change it since it’s not important in the end… :crazy_face:

Ah weeeeeell… that was a joke I did in the ooooooold “what are you doing” thread (the first one, the “temporarily” is second)… and after that someone started calling me like that… :joy: but all is good! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

What? How can you call yourself a granny at that age?

Born in Bulgaria, live in the UK.

Same here. :joy:

6 Likes

It should not be a news to you… :sweat_smile: Also I don’t care since people here call me like that in a caring/cute way… so no prob :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

It is as an exact number. From the pics I’ve seen of you I’ve always thought you aged REALLY well. Please don’t misunderstand that, I mean it as a compliment. :joy:

6 Likes

:flushed: Thanks?? Yeah, thanks! :joy:

4 Likes

Belgium here…

2 Likes

Don’t worry… In my eyes you are still very young… Don’t listen to those “kiddo’s” :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush: :grin: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m 44. Fan since 2000 :smile:

5 Likes