An age question

:joy::joy::joy: omg how could you ever believe she’s older than me?? @the_termin8r, and she would’ve been artificial if she looks like this at the age of 58… :joy::joy:

But this confusion shows once again that age is just a number, Rob appeared like a 30 years old ever since he was 17…

@Fravaco I’m at your age too, and honestly- meeting up with the soldiers that are hanging around here had and has no relation to the age…we are people who think alike and we feel connected due to the music of LP… probably we share a lot of similar experiences and that’s why the LPFamily is so strong, we feel the other soldier mostly and can take part in what they are going or went through… and definitely the lyrics are speaking about things and feels that are still more than actual- we all here are just at another point of our way called life… and as in real families we have grandparents, parents, twens, teens and kiddies- and we have baby soldiers too ( @mish3lka how is our lil cutie??) so everything is fine - but I can understand what you mean with feeling a bit unwell- on the other hand- @lpfan61 is right, Mike is 42- so wtf - and it’s just a real great luck that you won the m&g - they were really rare :tada::stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Hey, you never know. :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean like an American news reporter? :joy:

So everyone keeps saying. :joy:

4 Likes

LMAO :joy:

Yes- and I’m really curious if it stays this way when you cross the 30th border :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

People have been saying I behave like I’m older than I really am for as long as I remember.

4 Likes

@Fravaco I will be 35 in December and yes, I have a 9month old baby soldier Laura, we listen to Linkin Park in car together :blush:
Age is just a number :blush:

8 Likes

I know what you mean. They are not only American and not only news reporters. Pumped up faces, no wrinkles. Artificial - yes, weird - yes but believe me they don’t look like 32 at 58.

Happy to see some senior LP fans.

5 Likes

Senior sounds nice :blush:

4 Likes

I didn’t know!! I knew you had kids but I thought you are like 25-30, I don’t know why :joy::sweat_smile:

There was a thread, I think it was ‘Where are you from?’ or something like that… Btw. I’m from Slovakia :slovakia:

7 Likes

38 and the older i get, the better the LPU community becomes :wink:

:sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’m only 30, but the reason I feel old is because I’ve been in the LPU a long time.
I joined when I was 19 in LPU7.

8 Likes

:blush: thanx thats a compliment my dear - my mind feels like this too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So, I’m 33 (my husband too), we’re both fan since 2000, I’m belgian born in Belgium, my husband is Serbian and came to join me here in Belgium :heart_eyes:. From where were you in Bulgaria @the_termin8r ?

7 Likes

Born and lived in Sofia, moved to the UK when I was 4/5, haven’t been back since.

3 Likes

Sofia is at 300kms from where my husband is born, he is from cicevac

3 Likes

This is a fun topic, especially when you’ve only been around for a short time and discovering that some are way younger or older than you initially thought :joy:

Hello neighbours! :smile: I’m from the Netherlands

This.

3 Likes

Hello neighboor :blush::blush::blush: @rickvanmeijel

2 Likes

Who is older ? Who is younger ? Hahaha

1 Like

@Fravaco
I already yammerd about turning 43.
My way to Linkin Park and this place you can read here

if you like.
Edit: now, I see, you were already in that topic, sorry, I forgot :wink:
I hope you established staying!
Its such a unique place and I go totally with @theearlywalker
To that, I also and especially love the diversity of us people, in age, in nationality, in taste, even in music besides Linkin Park.

@anomalia
I see, we are really close in age. Not only neighbours and namesisters. Wow! Cool thing. I feel your struggle jumping in and out. Be sure its okay to just be here! We are here for you! Hope it is ok to say that.:heart:

5 Likes

53 years old

9 Likes

36, joined LPU first day back Nov 21 2001.

12 Likes