Albums You Own

I’m bored so I’m going to list all the albums I own and will eventually get

Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Americana, Conspiracy Of One, Rise and Fall Rage and Grace, Splinter, Smash, The Documentary, Doctor’s Advocate, The R.E.D Album, Goblin, Graduation, The College Dropout, Late Registration, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Ready To Die, Life After Death,Raw & Uncut, Infinite, The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, Encore, Relapse: Refill, Recovery, Hell: The Sequel, illmatic, All Killer No Filler, Chuck, Does This Look Infected?, Man VS Machine, 40 Dayz and 40 Nightz, Get Rich or Die Tryin’, The Massacre, Eminem Presents: The Re-Up, The Rising Tied, D12 World, Devil’s Night, Californication, Stadium Arcadium, Collision Course, Reanimation, Road To Revolution, Live In Texas, Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water, The Hits Collection Vol. 1 (Jay - Z), Jason DerÃ��Ã�¼lo, Swan Songs, American Tragedy, The Young and the Hopeless, Cardiology, Good Morning Revival, T.O.S. (Terminate On Sight), Beg For Mercy, Curtain Call: The Hits, 2001 (Chronic), Musique Vol.1 1993-2005, Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends, The Big Bang, Anarchy, Enema Of The State, Take Off Your Pants And Jacket, LPU 5,7,8,9,X,11, and then I have The Sufferer and The Witness which is burnt though

I still need to get Before I self Destruct, Results May Vary, Screaming Bloody Murder and maybe some Slipknot album and Living Things of course :stuck_out_tongue: Which do you own???

I own only Linkin Park albums
Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Collision Course, Reanimation, Road To Revolution, Live In Texas and soon Living Things :wink:

Well, do you mean as CD or digital?

As CD:
Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Road To Revolution, Live In Texas, Out Of Ashes, Hybrid Theory EP, LPU2, LPU3, LPU4, LPU7, Songs From The Underground, LPU9: Demos, LPUX, A Thousand Suns+, almost every LP Single

blink: Enema Of The State, Neighborhoods, Take Off Your Pants And Jackets, blink-182

Billy Talent III

Maximum The Hormone - Rockimpo Goroshi

Scott Pilgrim OST

Digital

666 Live, Billy Talent, Billy Talent II, What’s My Name (MIYAVI), When Your Heat Stops Beating(+44), #4, Telecastic Fake Show, Just A Moment, Inspiration Is Dead, Still a Sigure Virgin, Feeling You UFO (Ling Tosite Sigure), Built From Scratch (X-Ecutioners), Wheatus, Lies For The Liars (The Used), Best Ofs - U2, Sacked Rubbish, Toxic, NiL, Traces Best Of 2005-2012 (The GazettE), Hypnotize, Mezmerize, Toxicity (System Of A Down), Underclass Hero, All Killer No Filler, Does It Look Infected, Screaming Bloody Murderer, Chuck (Sum 41), Erasus (Subkulture), 9.0:Live, Iowa, Mate…, Volume 3 the Subliminal Verses, 10th Aniversary Edition, All Hope Is Gone, (slipknot), Discovering The Waterfront (Silverstein), The Unraveling, The Sufferer And The Witness, Siren Song Of The Counter-Culture, Revolutions Per Minute, Appeal To Reason, Endgame (Rise Against), Californication, One Hot Minute, By The Way, Blood Sugar Sex Magic (Red Hot Chilli Peppers), Without You I’m Nothing, Meds, Sleeping With Ghosts (Placebo), Nevermind (Nirvana), Amaranth, Imaginaerium (Nightwish), The Black Parade (My Chemical Romace), Origin Of Symmetry (Muse), No Name No Color (Middle Class Rutt), Tsume Tsume Tsume, Bu-Ikikaesu, Kusoban. Greatest The Hits 2012-2012 (Maximum The Hormone), Three Dolllar Bill Y’All $, Significant Other, Results May Vary, Chocolate Starfish And The Hot-Dog Flavoured Water, Golden Cobra (Limp Bizkit), Light Grenades (Incubus), Fractures (Killing The Dream), Clarity (Jimmy Eat World), Proud Like A God (Guano Apes), Good Morning Revival, The Young And The Hope Less (Good Charlotte), We Major (Fort Minor), The Clash: Singles, coll:set(Despair’s Ray), Cellwdeller, Wish Upon A Black Star: Chapters (Celldweller), Count Your Blessings, Suicide Season, There’s A Heaven Believe Me I’ve seen It There’s A Hell Believe Me I’ve Been There (Bring Me The Horizon), Greates Hits (blink), The General Strike, Die For Your Government, Anti-Flag (Anti-Flag), Love, We Don’t Need To Whisper (Angels And Airwaves), Magnya Carta

… sorry, I’m getting tired of skimming my iTunes :wink: But I think now you know what kind of music i own :wink:

[quote=Linus]Well, do you mean as CD or digital?

As CD:
Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Road To Revolution, Live In Texas, Out Of Ashes, Hybrid Theory EP, LPU2, LPU3, LPU4, LPU7, Songs From The Underground, LPU9: Demos, LPUX, A Thousand Suns+, almost every LP Single

blink: Enema Of The State, Neighborhoods, Take Off Your Pants And Jackets, blink-182

Billy Talent III

Maximum The Hormone - Rockimpo Goroshi

Scott Pilgrim OST

Digital

666 Live, Billy Talent, Billy Talent II, What’s My Name (MIYAVI), When Your Heat Stops Beating(+44), #4, Telecastic Fake Show, Just A Moment, Inspiration Is Dead, Still a Sigure Virgin, Feeling You UFO (Ling Tosite Sigure), Built From Scratch (X-Ecutioners), Wheatus, Lies For The Liars (The Used), Best Ofs - U2, Sacked Rubbish, Toxic, NiL, Traces Best Of 2005-2012 (The GazettE), Hypnotize, Mezmerize, Toxicity (System Of A Down), Underclass Hero, All Killer No Filler, Does It Look Infected, Screaming Bloody Murderer, Chuck (Sum 41), Erasus (Subkulture), 9.0:Live, Iowa, Mate…, Volume 3 the Subliminal Verses, 10th Aniversary Edition, All Hope Is Gone, (slipknot), Discovering The Waterfront (Silverstein), The Unraveling, The Sufferer And The Witness, Siren Song Of The Counter-Culture, Revolutions Per Minute, Appeal To Reason, Endgame (Rise Against), Californication, One Hot Minute, By The Way, Blood Sugar Sex Magic (Red Hot Chilli Peppers), Without You I’m Nothing, Meds, Sleeping With Ghosts (Placebo), Nevermind (Nirvana), Amaranth, Imaginaerium (Nightwish), The Black Parade (My Chemical Romace), Origin Of Symmetry (Muse), No Name No Color (Middle Class Rutt), Tsume Tsume Tsume, Bu-Ikikaesu, Kusoban. Greatest The Hits 2012-2012 (Maximum The Hormone), Three Dolllar Bill Y’All $, Significant Other, Results May Vary, Chocolate Starfish And The Hot-Dog Flavoured Water, Golden Cobra (Limp Bizkit), Light Grenades (Incubus), Fractures (Killing The Dream), Clarity (Jimmy Eat World), Proud Like A God (Guano Apes), Good Morning Revival, The Young And The Hope Less (Good Charlotte), We Major (Fort Minor), The Clash: Singles, coll:set(Despair’s Ray), Cellwdeller, Wish Upon A Black Star: Chapters (Celldweller), Count Your Blessings, Suicide Season, There’s A Heaven Believe Me I’ve seen It There’s A Hell Believe Me I’ve Been There (Bring Me The Horizon), Greates Hits (blink), The General Strike, Die For Your Government, Anti-Flag (Anti-Flag), Love, We Don’t Need To Whisper (Angels And Airwaves), Magnya Carta

… sorry, I’m getting tired of skimming my iTunes :wink: But I think now you know what kind of music i own :wink:

I like it. Especially the songs Shotgun, Why Try and Golden Cobra. It’s somehow a little bit defferent from the prior albums, but I still get this jinda “Nu-Metal-Feeling” when I listen to the album :wink:

This is what I own, minus a few CDs and LPs

http://www.discogs.com/user/CaptainCurt

I have 35,000 digital tracks on iTunes - not including a 250GB hard drive I have full of all my dads DJ tracks which he used to use when he did sets. Basically I have a LOT of music.

you own so many albums ;D

Yeah…

My list is too big for this thread. I’ve taken to keeping a list in a Facebook note.

I just re-organized all my music too

[quote=LP13413]Yeah…

My list is too big for this thread. I’ve taken to keeping a list in a Facebook note.

I just re-organized all my music too

[/quote]

nice collection! :wink:

Me too, in physical.

In digital, I have 242 albums. [geek]

That’s not even including my Linkin Park collection

o.o

well

i have… T.T u guys have a lot of cds…

i have a Hurt cd… i never listen to…

reanimation, a thousand suns, fort minor, lp and jay z, dead by sunrise, tribute to lp cd, hybrid theory, minutes to midnight, meteora, songs from the underground, lpu11, lpu9, lpu10 digital, lpu8, lpu7 and lpu6. and that’s it. and dvd cds…

Excuse the quality (I took it with my camera phone in artificial light), but:

I believe I only have Linkin Park Albums at the moment haha!
Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and soon Living Things. (:

CDs: Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Metallica Black Album, All Nightmare Long, Adele 21, Avenged Sevenfold Album, Nightmare, One X

Digital Albums are so many to be listed :stuck_out_tongue:

I have far too many to type up here, I have over 700 albums, EP’s, and LP’s in physical copy alone, tons of EP’s and singles and samplers digitally, too.

Got a couple, started to collect CDs this year so… :stuck_out_tongue:
But I have a great VINYL collection (over 200 I guess)

Linkin Park:
Xero Demo Tape (Digital)
Hybrid Theory
Reanimation
Meteora (enhanced)
Collision Course (2 discs)
Minutes to Midnight
A Thousand Suns (Deluxe)

Sorted alphabetically:

Awolnation - Megalithic Symphony
Black Keys - Brothers
Black Keys - El Camino
Bullet for My Valentine - Scream Aim Fire
Buraka Som Sistema - Black Diamond
Caribou - Swim
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles (II)
Das Racist - Shut Up, Dude (Mixtape - Digital)
Das Racist - Sit Down, Man (Mixtape - Digital)
Das Racist - Relax
Dead By Sunrise - Out of Ashes
Depeche Mode - Speak & Spell
Depeche Mode - Violator
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Works (2 discs)
Fort Minor - Rising Tied
Foster The People - Torches
Kool A.D. - Palm Wine Drinkard (Mixtape - Digital)
Kool A.D. - 51 (Mixtap - Digital)
Get Busy Committee - Opening Ceremony (Mixtape - Digital)
Gordon Voidwell - MalcolmXXXMcLaren (Mixtape - Digital)
LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
M83 - Hurry Up, We’re Dreaming (2 Discs)
Mando Diao - Ode to Ochrasy
Mando Diao - Give Me Fire!
Metric - Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?
Metric - Fantasies
Miike Snow - Miike Snow
Miike Snow - Happy to You
N.W.A. - The Strength of Street Knowledge (Deluxe)
Oasis - Stop the Clocks (2 Discs)
Pendulum - In Silico
Pendulum - Immersion
Penguin Prison - Penguin Prison
Peter, Bjorn & John - Living Thing
Peter, Bjorn & John - Gimme Some
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die
The Roots - Undun
Röyksopp - Melody A.M.
Röyksopp - The Understanding
Röyksopp - Junior
Röyksopp - Senior
Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History
White Lies - To Lose My Life…
White Lies - Ritual
Yeasayer - Odd Blood

I didn’t count compilations, greatest hits, and I didn’t count my classics (ex.: Pink Floyd)

WOW! Thats A LOT of music!!! i’ve got over 2000 songs on iTunes, not sure how many albums that is!! Included in there are all of Framing Hanleys albums, everything released by 30STM, Blink 182, Greenday, Linkin Park, We Are The Ocean, Funeral Party, MCR and Good Charlotte… got some music by Evanescence, Kids in Glass Houses, The Blackout, Bon Broco, The Perishers etc etc etc…

I’m a new LPU member, OMG this is sooooo cool! :smiley:

The LP albums I own are Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns. Out Of Ashes from Dead By Sunrise is also in my collection!! I have Blu-ray shows too, Road To Revolution and Live in Madrid

I’m getting Reanimation, Live In Texas and of course LIVING THINGS as soon as possible, and I’ll look for some singles! \o/

that is a lot bob!

hmm i dont got much CDs

just all official LP ones
some kiddo ones like pokemon album and so on
but also things like tokio hotel, 2 albums