In The Moment - Beautiful Tragedy, The Dream, A Star Crossed Wasteland
A Day To Remember - For Those Who, Homesick, What Separates Me
30 Sec To Mars - 30 Sec, A Beautiful Lie, This Is War
AFI - December Underground, Sing the Sorrow, Crash Love
BFMV - The Poison, SAF, Fever
Disturbed - The Sickness, Believe, Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible, Asylum
Escape The Fate - There’s No Sympathy, Dying Is Your, This War Is Ours, ETF
Flyleaf - Flyleaf, Memento Mori
My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, Three Cheers, Black Parade, Danger Days
MUSE - Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, Hullabaloo, Absolution, Black Holes And Rev, The Resistance
Nightwish - Angels Fall First, Oceanborn, Wishmaster, Century Child, Once, DPP, Imaginarium
Paramore - All We Know Is Falling, Riot!, BNE, singles
Seether - Disclaimer 1 and 2, Karma And Effect, Finding Beauty
Within Temptation - The Silent Force, Mother Earth, The heart Of Everything, The Unforgiving

JUST to name a few…

-Linkin Park-
Hybrid Theory
Reanimation
Meteora
Collision Course
Minutes to Midnight
A Thousand Suns
Road to Revolution
Songs from the Underground
The Catalyst Single
LPU7Lives
LPU9 Demos
Breaking the Habit DVD
Frat Party at the Pancake Festival

• Dead By Sunrise-
    Out of Ashes

-Good Charlotte-
Good morning Revival
Chronicles of Life and Death
Live: Brixon Academy

-Hollywood Undead -
Desperate Measures

-Fall Out Boy-
Folie Deux

And the ones i Want to get are
-Living things by Linkin Park
-Good Charlotte by Good Charlotte
-The Young and the Hopeless by Good Charlotte
-Cardiology by Good Charlotte
-LPU11 cd by Linkin Park

Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Reanimation, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, Road to Revolution and Fort Minor - The Rising Tied

All American Rejects : When The World Comes Down, Kids in the Street. All Time Low: Nothing Personal, So Wrong It’s Right, Dirty Work. Angels & Airwaves: Love, Love prt 2, Love instrumental, Love prt 2 instrumental, I-Empire, We Don’t Need to Whisper. Arctic Monkeys: Whatever People Say I am, That’s What I’m Not, Humbug, Who the Fuck are Arctic monkeys?-EP, Favorite Worst Nightmare. Atlantica: To live and Die. Blink-182 Buddha, Blink-182, Cheshire Cat, Put on Your Pants and Jacket, Neghborhoods, Dude Rance, Enema of the State, The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show, Greates Hits. Bowling For Soup: Fishin for Woos, The Great Burrito Extortion Case, BFS goes to the Movies, Drunk Enough to danse, A hangover you Don’t Deserve, Let’s do it for Jonny, My Wena - EP, Sorry for Partyin. Box Car Racer: Box Car Racer, I feel so- single.Centre Excuse: All Systems Go!-EP. Coldplay: Viva La Vida, Prospekt’s March. Fall Out Boy: Folie à Deux, Infinity on High. Fightstar: Be Human, Grand Unification, One day Son, This Will All be Yours. Five Finger Death Punch: American Capitalist, War is the Answer. Foo Fighters: In Your Honnor, Greatest Hits. Fountains of Wayne: Welcome Interstate Managers, A Sky full of Holes, Traffic and Weather. Franz Ferdinand: Franz Ferdinand, Tonight, You Could Have it So much Better. Good Charlotte: Cardiology, Good Morning Revival, The Young and Hopeless. Green Day: Awsome as Fuck, American idiot, Nomrod, International Superhits, 21st Century Breakdown. Hazen Street: Hazen Street. Jimmy Eat World: Chase this Light.Kasabian: West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum. Keane: Hopes and Fears, Perfect Symetary.The Killers: Day and Age, Hot Fuss, Sam’s Town, Sawdust. Kings of Leon: Only By Night. Le Blorr: Bim Bom. Linkin Park: Hybrid theory, Meteora, MTM, ATS, LPU11. Linus of Hollywood: Triangle. Little man Tate: Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy, Sexy In Latin. Michael Jackson: This is It. My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade, Danger Days. Nero: Welcome Reality. New Found Glory: Not Without a Fight, Sticks and Stones. Nickelback: All the Right Reasons, Here And Now. :Nirvana: Nevermind, Nirvana. Offspring: Greatest Hits, Smash, Splinter. Orange: Dead Sexy-EP. Papa Roach: Getting Away with Murder, Metamorphosis, Infest, Time for Annihilation… On the Record and On the Road. People on Vacation: Carry On-EP. Rancid: And out come the wolves, The Dominoes Fall. Red Hot Chilli Peppers: Californication. Simple Plan: Get Your Heart On! Size 14: Size 14. Son of Dork: Welcome to Loserville. Stereophonics: Pull the Pin. Sum 41: All Killer No Filler, Chuck, Does This Look Infected?, Underclass Hero, Screaming Bloody Murder, Half hour of Power. Transplants: Haunted Cities, Transplants. U2: All That You Can’t Leave Behind, How to Dissmantle an atomic Bomb, Greatest Hits, Greatest Hits 80’s Greates Hits 90’s, No Line On the Horizon. Weezer: Death to false Metal, Green, red, Blue Make Believe, Raditude, Hurley, Maladroit. Wir Sind Helden: Die Reklamation. 30 Secconds to Mars, this is War, A Beautiful Lie. +44: When your Heart Stops Beating. 48 May: the Mad Love.
:slight_smile:

[quote=RobWallich]All American Rejects : When The World Comes Down, Kids in the Street. All Time Low: Nothing Personal, So Wrong It’s Right, Dirty Work. Angels & Airwaves: Love, Love prt 2, Love instrumental, Love prt 2 instrumental, I-Empire, We Don’t Need to Whisper. Arctic Monkeys: Whatever People Say I am, That’s What I’m Not, Humbug, Who the Fuck are Arctic monkeys?-EP, Favorite Worst Nightmare. Atlantica: To live and Die. Blink-182 Buddha, Blink-182, Cheshire Cat, Put on Your Pants and Jacket, Neghborhoods, Dude Rance, Enema of the State, The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show, Greates Hits. Bowling For Soup: Fishin for Woos, The Great Burrito Extortion Case, BFS goes to the Movies, Drunk Enough to danse, A hangover you Don’t Deserve, Let’s do it for Jonny, My Wena - EP, Sorry for Partyin. Box Car Racer: Box Car Racer, I feel so- single.Centre Excuse: All Systems Go!-EP. Coldplay: Viva La Vida, Prospekt’s March. Fall Out Boy: Folie à Deux, Infinity on High. Fightstar: Be Human, Grand Unification, One day Son, This Will All be Yours. Five Finger Death Punch: American Capitalist, War is the Answer. Foo Fighters: In Your Honnor, Greatest Hits. Fountains of Wayne: Welcome Interstate Managers, A Sky full of Holes, Traffic and Weather. Franz Ferdinand: Franz Ferdinand, Tonight, You Could Have it So much Better. Good Charlotte: Cardiology, Good Morning Revival, The Young and Hopeless. Green Day: Awsome as Fuck, American idiot, Nomrod, International Superhits, 21st Century Breakdown. Hazen Street: Hazen Street. Jimmy Eat World: Chase this Light.Kasabian: West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum. Keane: Hopes and Fears, Perfect Symetary.The Killers: Day and Age, Hot Fuss, Sam’s Town, Sawdust. Kings of Leon: Only By Night. Le Blorr: Bim Bom. Linkin Park: Hybrid theory, Meteora, MTM, ATS, LPU11. Linus of Hollywood: Triangle. Little man Tate: Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy, Sexy In Latin. Michael Jackson: This is It. My Chemical Romance: The Black Parade, Danger Days. Nero: Welcome Reality. New Found Glory: Not Without a Fight, Sticks and Stones. Nickelback: All the Right Reasons, Here And Now. :Nirvana: Nevermind, Nirvana. Offspring: Greatest Hits, Smash, Splinter. Orange: Dead Sexy-EP. Papa Roach: Getting Away with Murder, Metamorphosis, Infest, Time for Annihilation… On the Record and On the Road. People on Vacation: Carry On-EP. Rancid: And out come the wolves, The Dominoes Fall. Red Hot Chilli Peppers: Californication. Simple Plan: Get Your Heart On! Size 14: Size 14. Son of Dork: Welcome to Loserville. Stereophonics: Pull the Pin. Sum 41: All Killer No Filler, Chuck, Does This Look Infected?, Underclass Hero, Screaming Bloody Murder, Half hour of Power. Transplants: Haunted Cities, Transplants. U2: All That You Can’t Leave Behind, How to Dissmantle an atomic Bomb, Greatest Hits, Greatest Hits 80’s Greates Hits 90’s, No Line On the Horizon. Weezer: Death to false Metal, Green, red, Blue Make Believe, Raditude, Hurley, Maladroit. Wir Sind Helden: Die Reklamation. 30 Secconds to Mars, this is War, A Beautiful Lie. +44: When your Heart Stops Beating. 48 May: the Mad Love.
:)[/quote]

Very impressive! :stuck_out_tongue: