Album recommendations thread:

That’s actually quite cool, I like it.

Also just remembered this:

It’s from one of the old Motorstorm Pacific Rift teasers, the teaser itself is worth a look at too.

Nice to know that you enjoyed Ayeron. Here’s something better. It’s 11minutes long, so relax and enjoy. This is rock/metal opera. It was a pleasant experience for me. Hope you would like it.

@amitrish, classic Iron Maiden.

If you guys are into symphonic metal or something, check Opeth out. I love listening to them when I’m studying, I find their music so soothing, even though it is basically metal lol.

Not bad, though I prefer the other one.

I guess it’s been almost a decade since I last heard them. I must have their songs somewhere in my CD collection. Time to revisit!!!

1 Like

1 Like

It’s not mine, I just found it on Google lol.

I was going through my Spotify today and I was remind of this band called Stick To Your Guns. Check their latest album out, Disobedient.

Cool, will do.

Time for some more recommendations:

The soundtrack for Pirates of the Caribbean Dead man’s ches and At world’s end.

Especially:

Jack Sparrow:

At wit’s end:

Up is down:

Drink up me hearties:

Also, not from POTC, Welcome to Lunar Industries:

&

Wow this could take me forever just racking my brain for all the different ones, but here’s a few:

letlive. - The Blackest Beautiful
TV On The Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain
AFI - Sing the Sorrow
System of a Down - Mezmerize
Descendants - Milo Goes to College
Behemoth - The Satanist
Aesop Rock - Skelethon
Flobots - Fight With Tools
Marilyn Manson - The Pale Emperor
Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills on a Dead End Street
Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
Slayer - God Hates Us All

NIce to see that Coheed & Cambria is on someone’s list. I have heard 4 from your list, and I think the others will be good too.

I don’t really have any suggestions that aren’t pretty obvious hits, but a have a couple worth checking out:

Skyhill - Run With the Hunted
Coming from a guy who is part of a comedy YouTube channel about playing video games and a band called Ninja Sex Party, you wouldn’t think a serious album would sound good, but it really does, but to be fair, this came out before the YouTube channel and band.

Hands on the Water (Official source from their website that offers a free download, not pirated)

Eminem - Infinite
This album came out before he was signed by Dr. Dre, before his Slim Shady persona, before he was popular. If you like Eminem or don’t like him, it’s still worth checking out, it’s pretty mellow and doesn’t have many profanities compared to the Eminem everyone knows today.

And if you’re in a joking mood, check out that Ninja Sex Party thing I mentioned before. They aren’t safe for work, but I assume you guys could tell that by their name.

Singer in this and Skyhill are the exact same person. Weird to think, right?

A friend recommended this to me:

P.O.S : Never better (Rap/ Hip-hop)

^Playlist^

Oh my, I have a lot of catching up to do! I promise I will, just having a rough week.

Btw, is anyone a fan of BMTH? I have a question…

Same here :confused:

What’s BMTH?

Are you talking about “Bring Me the Horizon”? If yes, I have heard praises, but never listened to their songs.

Also, the post to ask the questions is a different thread :stuck_out_tongue:

lol :laughing: