About the 200 posts Party on OUATR(3) [Vertraulich]

looks like this road is winding like a snake…great landscape…great colours…mhhh, this song comes into my head

Imagine plucking a strand of beard hair with bare hands:

you became a fakir…hahaha, We had a real nice talk in my dream tonight!

What fakir?

rippin of beard hairs with their hands…( fakir means somebody not knowing ANY kind of pain and strongest minded, long explenation, short sense: no bad meaning)

as always… :relaxed:

A few days ago, I dreamt that I was in hospital and that you visited me :frowning:

omg…in my dream you visited me at home ( how it goes on, the visit?) Did we argue?

Suddenly raining very heavy now:

Oops pic sideways

suddenly I feel like this

@samuel_the_leader

Still wonder what to reply…

wonderwall - oasis

You post wrong thread :stuck_out_tongue:

lol
Am I wrong? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Look what thread this is :stuck_out_tongue:

PARTY .:grin:… all my threads end up in party.:joy:…so music on a party thread can’t be wrong, can it? Maybe you can listen to it while surving, nice lyrics btw…

This thread has become like our chatting place, looking at all the posts.

Yes, nice though,:blush: listen to ya posted song, hard stuff for 9:00pm…this Ryu - bre.you can come up for a realtime chat if you like ( the thing I like most in this thread is, that somehow the other get aware to not join into this conversation :relieved:)

Still wondering? Maybe you just have to spent off brain and let it just go, no matter whatever it maybe…

You feel like sleeping again?

Nope but this sound causes headache in the morning in my case,sorry Ryu, but too much for me, I like more mb kinda this
( you don’t need to listen, but this is kinda “morning stuff” to me)