A novel triggered by the deaths of Chester and Chris

Yeah!!:partying_face:
Then we are near the light :joy:

1 Like

We are not. :joy:

Please speak on your behalf!!! I feel like late twenties.

you mean the eternal light?

Sorry :grimacing:

Should I anomalia? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Truth is, I feel better as in my late twenties, all little kids and babies stuff back then. And also way, way better then my late thirties, those I have survived! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No way! Not funny :confounded:

:kissing_heart:

you know the answer :yum:

Look what Iā€™ve received out of the system:
### Encourage everyone to get involved in the conversation

Youā€™ve replied 3 times to @anna834 in this particular topic!

A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives. Can you get anybody else involved?

And donā€™t forget, if youā€™d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length outside of public view, send them a personal message.

Dear @discobot - tell me how to do itā€¦

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

The system knows you well. :flushed:
I never ever got this massage. :sunglasses:

Not precise enough to go against my strict non delating rule. Sorry. :grin:

1 Like

I feel like in my early 20s, but the truth is that Iā€™m over 40.
As I really wanted to share with you, guys, how LPs music and lyrics especially (but also Chris Cornell, Nirvana and others) guided or followed my hero in his quest, I found a way to share with you the book for free. I will post a chapter each week on medium.com and share with you the friend link, which gives you free access. The thing is that you need to sign up on medium.com. I donā€™t want to promote the website, but that is the way to share it for free with friends without everybody seeing it. Iā€™d love you to read it. Here is chapter 1: https://medium.com/@frank.anton/degeneration-x-chapter-1-9c0b9f3e282a?source=friends_link&sk=a020af1a76a9d0538f71ce56146654a7.

There are 27 chapters altogether. Let me know if youā€™d like to read on or not. I am really excited about what I created, but I donā€™t mind if you are not interested. Itā€™s like an homage from me to Chester and LP.

:flushed:
Ok.
Not what I expected :grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you for reading. I hope that youā€™ll read on though. I think that youā€™ll like it.

If your journey continues that way, then definitely not.
I already have way to graphical details from you in my head as I ever wanted.

Oh, I was going to click but now I wonā€™t! :worried: :thinking:

Anyway, it is healthy to talk about your innermost thoughts and worries. We are all human, and we all need help most of the time. Kill the silence. Stop the pretence. Letā€™s all be real, letā€™s all be flawed. Together we are stronger. You are never alone. There is always a way. :heart:

1 Like

Oh! Make your own decisions.
Itā€™s just sex.

1 Like

Ah, M rated. I prefer not to. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

X(?) :grimacing: lol

just wanted to ask the sameā€¦
What, where, why?

The first chapter of the book is quite graphic
If you donā€™t like those themes then itā€™ll rub you the wrong way

I assume itā€™s meant as a tool in the storyline
Just pointing out the fact

:joy::joy::rofl:

Just wondering how ā€˜those themesā€™ can be connected with Chesterā€™s and Chrisā€™ deathsā€¦