A LP concert with or without a friend?

What do you think?
What is funnier a LP concert with or without a friend?
I’m looking forward to your comments :slight_smile:

WITH!!!

My friend lives in the US (and I’m Dutch), and my aquaintances aren’t big fans of them, so I’ve always gone without. It’s fun, especially since you’re free to go up and talk to anyone you’d like. :slight_smile:

With
But Who ?

with, based on my only ever concert experience lol. IF LP comes back to the US for a tour this year I might have to go it alone with ongoing relationship issues or have to get in touch with the cool people i met at the concert and hitch a ride lol but i think it wouldnt have been as fun without knowing someone!

Definitely with a friend

WITH a friend.

I just can’t imagine how would be the experience of a LP show if you’re alone. I mean, it’s Linkin Park!! You need someone to jump with! You will want to sing along with many others your favorite songs!

im taking my hubby, and teen daughter as i cannot resist the urge to share my experience with LP with them . just the memories in themselves i have to SHARE THE MAGIC :slight_smile: [smile][arrow]

I don’t really care, it will be fun, specially before and after the concert but during the concert i don’t care. I’m there rocking for LP, with all those people with or without my friends :slight_smile:

Bring a friend along! They’ll love it :smiley:

And what if you got no mates that like LP?

Def with friends though if you meet up with the Lpu members like I did last time lp were in NZ they make even better friends to rock out to lp with

With friends of course)
but the real problem is when your friends prefer other music…

My first concert was without friends,but on next I hope I’ll be with my new friends(they listen to LP too) and with friends from other countries(from Russia and Belarus), which I know for a few years already)

If you’ll take a friend with you who isn’t a fan, maybe he or she will become a fan too after seeing them :slight_smile:

I’ve gone to the last few shows solo. Unless your awesome at making new friends, it will get lonely. I always prefer to go with one person. More than that you have to start thinking of what the group wants. With just one person, you two can usually agree on everything. Such as getting there early for admission and leaving later trying to find some band mates for autographs.

I asked because my best friend didn’t know whether she go with and i don’t know whether its use to persuading her

In that case, I would preffer to go alone.

[quote=Derek]With just one person, you two can usually agree on everything. Such as getting there early for admission and leaving later trying to find some band mates for autographs.
[/quote]

So true. If you decide to go with someone, he/she must be the best option of partner for a rock concert in order to be comfortable with his/her company. It bothers when you’re so happy(?) or getting so much fun and your partner is with a **** face and want to go home early. [mrgreen]

Gotta be with a friend because then you can just have a amazing time and share it with someone :smiley:

My preference: with a friend. BUT… LP is awesome, so if you can’t find anyone else to go, you should still go :o)

Do you think the relationship between you friend is better after a LP concert ?