A little laughter never hurts

So… All this thing of the gun and the magic started here? Well, imo the winner would be the smartest one. If the man with the gun is Trump the wizard would win easily; if the wizard is Trump or whoever else you hate, the man with the gun wins.

3 Likes

It’s a simple but effective spell.

Screenshot_20200824-072533~2

9 Likes

pobrane

10 Likes

20200824_134612

10 Likes

84658493_1381646382020173_8622028155298775040_o

10 Likes

This is what I’ve always wanted. One isn’t enough!!

Beds need to be longer, not wider.

2 Likes

I have to sleep with an arch in my knees, otherwise my feet just dangle right off the edge.

2 Likes

Tall person problems.

My dad had to extend my frame from 6’ to 2m a few years ago and I still have to sleep with my head right up against the frame.

My feet always hang off the bed , @the_termin8r so I agree that the beds need to be longer

In my case both. I’m tall and need like a 7ft long bed, but also with plenty of room to roll everywhere if I wanted, lol.

Bez tytułu

10 Likes

grafik

9 Likes

grafik

9 Likes

So this is what Britney Spears meant when she sang, “When I’m not with you I lose my mind,
Give me a sign
Hit me, baby, one more time”.

4 Likes

4 Likes

My turn, I don’t get this one?

1 Like

JKR at this point is famous not for writing HP, but for backpedalling and changing everything about it just to pander to PC snowflakes, like saying that Hermione is black and fans calling her out for it [see below]. It’s a meme at this point that she’s made almost every character gay or trans or whatever else.

2 Likes

Weird although they should have mixed up the ethnicity.

smartphone-addiction-funny-sad-images-8

proxy

EBdlj9zWkAUx88V

6 Likes