A little laughter never hurts

:laughing: Spiderman is imaginary!

.:joy: :joy: :rofl:

20200731_015036

1 Like

grafik

:grimacing: :nerd_face:

1 Like

I typically don’t make it past one :joy:. Beer is overrated AF.

1 Like

Nah mate, beer is just weak shit, I go directly to anything that is over 30% ABV. Although, I don’t get enjoyment from drinking.

4 Likes

I feel like these are too conflicting statements :joy:

1 Like

I don’t get enjoyment from drinking, but if friends are doing it I join, because screw it, I might as well lol. I suppose it’s more that I don’t go out of my way to drink, because I don’t see the point.

1 Like

I guess many agreed with you on this. :sunglasses:

Screenshot_20200801-133233~2

6 Likes

20200731_015011

2 Likes

Bez tytułu

7 Likes

It was dark, but that’s why it was a good joke. Dark humour (when done properly) is about as good as it gets. :joy:

1 Like

Very true. Interestingly, it was flagged enough number of times to get me a message from LPUHQ.
It is pretty obvious that members are doing something to keep forums clean and safe so I am fine with the flagging but since it was my post, I must show anger as well. Wuss. :poop:

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t even know it got flagged. Usually I’m the one getting flagged. :joy:

1 Like

I have seen it, but can’t even remember what it was about. :thinking: Of course now im curious. :joy:

Is not one time enough to get this massage? No one can read it, after it’s flagged. So why flag something that you don’t see?

1 Like

I am unsure if flagging once will give you a message. I think it is flagged by a minimum number of users else almost all messages may get flagged and become invisible.

Also, I am a regular here. I can edit and rename topics. Great timing to infuriate me. I have whole weekend to create chaos now. :grin:

Sadly, I would prefer to eat and sleep instead of all this.

Edit:
Found it.

Screenshot_20200801-193538~2

1 Like

Hm, I flagged a topic that was opend by a spammer or a bot with really weird contence just recently and it wasn’t readable from that moment on. Got taken down soon after.

You mean some wild action :flushed: would be awesome :partying_face: hadn’t this in quite some time. :joy:

Dang, there I miss @Fravaco and @framos1792
@jrtrussell and @the_termin8r become boringly tame. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It depends on what it was flagged for, you can read it, but it’s hidden. You have to click the message in the post to unhide it.

In case you haven’t noticed I’ve been trying to carry the entire forum on my own. I’ve tried to jump start it at least 3 or 4 times in the past couple of months and barely anyone replies. lol

1 Like

Sigh, yeah, I noticed. 3 people army isn’t much.