A little laughter never hurts

Thanks.
You don’t have to read my German.:see_no_evil:
The biggest handicap to becoming an author. …:smile:

1 Like

Aaaah :sweat_smile: well I wouldn’t notice the mistakes :rofl::rofl: I looked the blue mustard up and tried reading the ingredients :rofl: my tongue got tied and my jaw ended up dislocated :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It really was in german?
Thats good.
They often use English or Latin.
The hole purpose is that no one understand the ingredients.

Yes it was German :slightly_smiling_face:
Well at least the website I could find :sweat_smile:
I only know numbers and no :sweat_smile: mr weenie taught me to say neeein! :joy:

1 Like

Totally fine.
German is overrated.
And I can’t speak any Mexican what’s so ever.
I can’t speak any other languages besides my own and this one. :cry:

1 Like

Mehhh Mexican is nonexistent anyway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::joy:
I’ve tried too but hardly can :sweat_smile: I mess them up together :confused:

I was just looking back at the conversations too :sweat_smile: I have the same problem you do when you mention your job :sweat_smile: except yours is more interesting and people have questions to ask of it :sweat_smile: over here people usually are programming directors, media bla bla bla, some bla bla bla coordinators or someweird title then they’re like and what do you do?
I do gardens :innocent::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: they’re like ohhhh coolllll then they turn around and I’m secretly like-yaaaay peace and quiet :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

1 Like

To late. Now it’s your turn.
I won’t to hear more.
(I have a friend who does garden, a friend who is a vegetable gardener an a brother who learned garden building)

Did we have to switch topics or is this out of topic talk ok?

I only got to see a second of that message :joy::joy:

1 Like

You realise I’m shit at programming right? I failed it in uni and despise it in general. :joy:

LMAO, is it seriously that bad? What do you have to look up? :joy:

To put it simply, they translate to voltages. 1 is high (e.g. 5V) and 0 is low (0V), the circuitry knows how to understand it based on how the stream comes in. For the most part, computers are just a huge collection of transistors. The transistors are connected up and manipulated into various other components. For example, in a CPU it would be logic gates. Logic gates give and specific output based on a specific input, all the inputs are binary. It keeps things simple.

The transistor really is quite the invention, in it’s simplest for it’s just 3 layers of silicone and it either acts as an electronic switch or as an amplifier.

3 Likes

No lol i know what the code itself does though that’s very neatly described :hushed:
I meant I wouldn’t know what it would “equate” to as a command because it made it seem like I had said something

2 Likes

Lol. You know what’s up. :fist: :joy:

I have been to a few and only when it’s being held by a close friend and I know there will be people there that I can talk to. But I never drink which makes it pretty enjoyable :joy: college drunk culture is a beautiful thing to witness :joy:

3 Likes

The last thing from you I googled was
The Stig
Then I wanted to answer
“You wish!”
But @theearlywalker beat me with
“What?”
And I thought: also great answer!
:joy:

1 Like

This is totally me!! :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

Same here.

I also realised that in my last post I wrote “I’m hit at programming” when I meant to say “shit at programming”, funny what one letter can do to your skill level. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy:
Now you changed it!
And I was wondering way you first hit it and than failed. :thinking:
But ok, strange @the_termin8r terms, I know I don’t get him …
:laughing:
But really. Not all together true! You have a talent to break down complicated things quite understandable! :+1:

1 Like

Looks like I failed to hit. :joy:

1 Like

I heard this at work last night.

How come you never buy new shoes at a drug store?

You don’t know what they could have laced them with.

4 Likes

It’'s totally me :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

62457504_4121712877846268_3165892695361060864_n

6 Likes

Lmaooo :rofl: he sounds Jamaican to me but either way :rofl:

3 Likes