A Lack of Linkin Park

@intheend Oh I know exactly what you mean. The MTV music awards use to rock as hard as the music. Now it really sucks. MTV sucks. I don’t even watch it anymore. Do they even air Headbanger’s Ball anymore?
The blog I’m working on has to do with Linkin Park, metal bands, and music in general. The article would probably talk about music in general with a LP mention. I’m still flirting around with ideas. For now I’m just going to work on publishing the blog.
I get a little passionate when it comes to music. I can’t help myself.

Oh yeah the to raise awareness thing is not the way it sounds. :laughing:I will wait on it though until they release the new album as far as the article goes.

@intheend, @samuel_the_leader, @the_termin8r, @evooba, @jFar920, and anyone else who views this. The blog is done that this post was inspired by. Take a read to it if you have some time to kill. Here is the link Music 911

Not sure if this is the right thread but since it was discussed, I went to one of those megastores I’ve mentioned to find something I needed for my laptop and I checked out the music section.
Besides the lack of variety, it was freaking expensive! Gore (by Deftones) was 17€, The Getaway (by RHCP) was 19€ and The Hunting Party (which was the only cd they had by LP) was 23 freaking €! Like, WTF? This is why I buy everything off Amazon or the artists’ directly.

That day I was hesitant to reply, that a Living Things album costed more than 22,00. Yes, these king of rip-offs are more common than you think.

Yeap, it’s crazy, considering they cost me 12-15€ (each) when I pre ordered them from LP.

Obviously, it’s a supply-and-demand thing. If there was enough of a demand, a store would probably order it so you could buy it off them. Not enough people want it so it’s not worth it for the store to stock it.

@minuteforce I know. I feel bad for them in that area. I would sell their stuff, if I had a store to sell it in. Amazon has some pretty good selections, though.