A Lack of Linkin Park

This makes me very sad

We should protest

Walmart, Target, Kmart, Sears, JCPenny are all department stores. I’m sure there are more, but these are some of the most popular. Super Target has a good non edited music section, where I use to live at. Before I knew better I got music from Walmart, until I noticed they were all edited. As a teen I went to a music store called Omni and than Blockbuster Music, but they went out of business. I got my first Linkin Park CD at FYE. I’ll check FYE this weekend. Their online store has everything, but the real test will be the actual physical store. What I know about FYE, if they don’t have something they will special order it for you. But, if they are closing their stores, they could eventually go out of business like Blockbuster did. This could be a serious problem for both the fans and the musicians.

Bonus tracks are good.

@amitrish The funny part is that I haven’t been to a Tesco :stuck_out_tongue: But thanks!

@jessicarister What do you mean that the music is edited? Btw, you can reply to all of us in one post by either tagging each one or quoting.

1 Like

How? What? I can’t even… I mean… OK, your next visit’s itinerary should-and-must include Tesco.

Now time for an important question: What’s this:
http://www.fye.com/s/product/2964945/Linkin-Park-DVD-Collector-s-Box

And (drum beats) prepare for…
http://www.fye.com/s/product/2456549/Linkin-Park-Conspiracy-Theory-Unauthorized

That’s not a must, Tesco’s music sections are pretty crappy. You’re better off at Asda but even then, they’re worse than HMV.

Hahaha, I always find myself in a Sainsbury’s or Morrisons.

These are both fake, fan made. I’ve seen a lot of people buy them for some reason.

Literally the worst music sections ever :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t even bother checking :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t mean the visit to be as a music lover, but just for the sake of seeing and visiting a Tesco store. (Another unimportant information: Asda is a subsidiary of Wal-mart :slight_smile:)

@evooba I really want to watch the LP Conspiracy Theory someday. I wonder what will it show.

EDIT: No more wondering. Go ahead, waste your time.

1 Like

@evooba Thank you for the tip. Edited as in dubbing over explicit lyrics. Sometimes whole verses, yes very annoying.

@jFar920, @evooba, @jabinquaken, @amitrish, @AJ_7 I went to our local Best Buy and I found all of them except “Living Things.” None of them are edited. I won’t buy an edited CD, especially Linkin Park. I went from having none to having almost all of them. Yippie!!!

1 Like

Well my answer surely won’t help you, but we have music stores here in Hungary, actually many and even for genres too, like we have metal and rock music shops with all the CD-s and merch. But Linkin Park is missing from those… :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t understand though, why. It’s a quite popular band here too, but all the stores seem to like to sell only alter bands’ merch and other stuff. But we don’t have a specific chain store to deal with these things.

We have Media Markt though, it sells electronics and music stuff as well, but I don’t like it, but I can’t tell why.

1 Like

Still going to check FYE. They were really good for CDs, merchandise, and music DVDS or DVD s about music.

Again: in this country CD’s are bought by NOBODY AT ALL. Harrrrrr! A lot of people would be glad to pay for music but with average salary 120$/month it’s not possible for everyone. Besides, it was only once that LP performed here.

The prices were not that bad. The most expensive one was only $11.99. The price of CD’s went way down. I remember paying $25 for Nirvana’s Nevermind. Come to think of it I never burned one song from LP, just streamed. I had Hybrid Theory for awhile before it got all scratched up.

I haven’t been into a Tesco store in years :frowning:

Maybe you can accompany @evooba :stuck_out_tongue: and you both can bi**h about Tesco’s sad music collection.

Version Deluxe (3DD time of My Life), but expensive: costs more than 18,00

1 Like