A great LPU chat ;D

haha that was actually very good, even if I didn’t get my question answered… Kinda…

I asked ‘What can we expect the upcoming album to sound like?’
Then he said he’ll skip it…
meaning…
Going back to the roots of Linkin Park? ;D

What do you think? :]

Great LPU chat? This was probably the worst LPU chat ever. Hopefully we can get Mike or Chester in an LPU chat sooner than later.

1. yes good chat but very very short if you were in the chat with phoenix you understand me
  2. i dont think they’ll go back to the roots of lp, they always says that nothing should sound equal

I agree I really enjoyed it & Brad even answered my question. :slight_smile:

Mine was…

“If you could play anywhere in the world, where would that be?” Brad replied with “Los Angeles.”

That chat was a joke. He only stay for … 10 minutes ? and the most part he was talking about a pijama. LOL

Great but short and grazy chat :smiley:

Yeah, sucks it was short, but short and sweet. He answered a shit load of questions real fast, which is what I’m sure everybody likes :] And answered mostly good questions, not “Do you like bacon” -_-

It was surely over in short time.
But I’m happy because I was able to watch a smile of Brad :smiley:

It was an ok chat. People need to know THEY WONT ANSWER ANY Album Questions. Pretty quick though, I had 2 decent questions that didnt get answered. At least I got 2 questions answered during the Rob chat :smiley:

Ahh i loved it :smiley:
i sat silently most of the time and asked two questions
the first was , does he like cats
and the second was about changing his name to big brad beardless brad, He answered that one as the last question :smiley: made my day (actually night, 1 am :D)[biggrin]

Crazy Chat!
Too many questions. Brad did not have time to read them)))

Damn, missed the chat.

[quote=Riteyl]
2. i dont think they’ll go back to the roots of lp, they always says that nothing should sound equal[/quote]

Mike & Phoenix have been pretty clear the next album won’t sound like previous works.

Reading questions is not quite the same as answering them…

I think it was a bit too short. But yeah, had fun listening to Brad talking about his pajamas :stuck_out_tongue:

EVERYONE need to follows the rules : chat in English only, no CAPS, stop asking about please come to my country bla bla bla -,-
Note : if you want to talk with your native language with other fellow LPUers do it on private message, as simple as that.

[quote=purrfect]EVERYONE need to follows the rules : chat in English only, no CAPS, stop asking about please come to my country bla bla bla -,-
Note : if you want to talk with your native language with other fellow LPUers do it on private message, as simple as that. [/quote]

Agreed, when people say “are you coming to my country?” it’s just annoying and so many people ask. They aren’t going to answer that question because they don’t know.We all want them to come to our country/town or whatever but you just have to wait for them to announce tour dates.

That’s my first LPU chat. I’m so happy ^^

I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with their country. I can understand national pride, but shouting “COME TO AUSTRALIA” isn’t gonna make them come. (Not Australians in particular, just the first country that came to my head)

And asking about age and countries, I mean really? Just click on their profile if you want to know so bad…

And that person spamming “hi” and excusing it as being polite…

It was my first chat, and it was very nice to see Brad for me. I’m sure next time will be much better =)

I’m sorry, that person you mentions is Flo, my opinion she’s not spamming, she’s one of the regulars LPUers who came to chatroom daily, I’m pretty sure she’s knows the rules of the chat.