A great LPU chat ;D

Well, ten minutes are better than nothing.

That was my very first LPU chat and he answered my question. Actually it wasn’t really a question, it was a request and he almost did it. I told him to sing something off the new album and that’s when he started talking about doing an a cappella, but that’s when someone told him he’s running out of time. So close haha

[quote=Stefan Novak]I don’t understand why people are so obsessed with their country. I can understand national pride, but shouting “COME TO AUSTRALIA” isn’t gonna make them come. (Not Australians in particular, just the first country that came to my head)

And asking about age and countries, I mean really? Just click on their profile if you want to know so bad…

And that person spamming “hi” and excusing it as being polite…

[/quote]

yes, I said hi to the LPU Member, but no while Brad was on cam! I told you, I’m polite, not like you… Someone told me to stop saying hi, and I did, because that person told me that in a good way and was polite with me, not like you. You treat me like a stupid. I see that you don’t know anything about being LPU :smiley:

good luck! :wink:

He answered my question! :smiley:
“When will you release the next single?” he said: “In a few months” :’)

Well, I think the chat was indeed pretty short, but the things that he said were pretty important, I’m more excited about the new album now! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Stefan Novak]And that person spamming “hi” and excusing it as being polite…[/quote]As far as I’m concerned, that all happened before, and after Brad started broadcasting. Saying hi isn’t all that big a deal. What upsets me more is people who repeatedly spam stupid pointless things like “do you like bunnies” or COME TO MY COUNTRY!!!

I think with the minimal time (in today’s case, VERY minimal) we have in these chats, people should at least make an attempt to think smarter and learn to act their age. not spam, and ask the questions that are worth asking. Doing this might produce better results, might make them want to answer more questions, and it might make people happier.

I guess some people like to pay for a membership just to abuse the rights to band chats.

This :3

very short chat and…hilariously pointless??? He didn’t answer much but I was amused.

To me, it’s a great chat! In terms of fun? LOLS! [biggrin]

Btw, he’s is so funny! HAHAHAS!

fok… i missed that:((

You guys should know by now that, that was a typical Brad chat. He never stays for long. Longest he’s been on was half an hour. Don’t complain, be grateful he even did the chat and amused us and answered questions.

Well, we will see :wink:

when you compare it to other chats recently,phi’s and rob’s chats were wayyyyy better!!!

It was short & sweet and he answered my question
I’m glad it was at a decent time (7pm UK time) and on a Friday :smiley: