2 more days!

Till my life change forever! Ha I’m finally gonna see my favorite band that I grew up with and love so much for so long. It’s barely hitting me that I’m actually gonna get to them after all these years. You might think I’m bullshittig and think if I was a real fan then I should’ve seen them a long time ago but when you grow up with family struggles and constantly working to do for yourself then you should understand. I’m finally at a stable stage so now I’m making up for it and going to 2 other shows. This is gonna be one good summer! I’ve met so many nice people on here and just wanna thank most of you and look forward to meeting you all. Let’s just sit back and enjoy the show :slight_smile:

It’s totally understandable that you haven’t been able to make it to a show yet. Real fan doesn’t mean you have to be at every show :slight_smile: I’m excited as well. I’ve met a ton of nice people on here for the most part :wink: Enjoy every moment of your 1st LP show!

[quote=Karina]It’s totally understandable that you haven’t been able to make it to a show yet. Real fan doesn’t mean you have to be at every show :slight_smile: I’m excited as well. I’ve met a ton of nice people on here for the most part :wink: Enjoy every moment of your 1st LP show!
[/quote]
Thank you :slight_smile: and trust me I will. I feel like a lil kid that’s about to watch spongebob or something haha can’t wait.

I totally understand what you mean. I’m also going to my first Linkin Park concert this summer–and I’ve been a fan for 11 years now. Wish I could’ve attended shows long before now, but everything happens for a reason and it’s definitely time now!!! Enjoy your first LP show and I hope you’ll have many more to come!!!

im right there with you!!! ive been a hardcore fan since i was 13 years old and barely last year i went to my first lp show at staples. its tough tryin to go see them and being in the lpu and never being able to go to any of the events, and on top of that my parents dont like linkin park D: but now im older and have friends with cars lol i can finally go to shows. its going to be great to be surrounded by hardcore lp fans like me :slight_smile: and look foward to meetin u and other lp fans

I’m so happy for you! I wish I could have the same luck as yours! I’ve been a fan since 12 years now and there are no words to describe the feeling when you know you’re going to meet the guys!
Have fun ;D

This is why I like coming onto these forums, all of you are understanding. I wish everyone had the deference and respect that you guys give. I wish you guys the best to come as well and hope to meet you guys soon!

prepare to be BLOWN away,
you think they sound awesome on a CD?
its 10x better live…guaranteed you lose your voice :smiley:

You are going to have an EPIC night! Have been to 10+ LP concerts and let me tell you, they only get better! Love these shows at small venues, best ones! Last year at the Mayan and Hard Rock on Vegas a few years back. Can’t wait, 1 more day! :slight_smile:

1 more day! :stuck_out_tongue: Dang the anticipation is killer.

[quote=Karina]1 more day! :stuck_out_tongue: Dang the anticipation is killer.
[/quote]
Right?!! I’m getting all wired just thinking about it! Haha

[quote=RobSSC][quote=Karina]1 more day! :stuck_out_tongue: Dang the anticipation is killer.

[quote=Karina][quote=RobSSC][quote=Karina]1 more day! :stuck_out_tongue: Dang the anticipation is killer.
[/quote]
I know that’s why I’m trying to work my ass off today so that way I can get some good sleep tonight and be energized tomorrow all day! Haha

Hellz ya…good idea.

Sleep? What’s that? Haha! I’m gonna be at the airport at 4am! Hope I’ll be able to sleep during my 4 hour flight but I doubt it cuz I’m never able to sleep on the plane and factor in the anxiety and excitement for such an amazing concert!!!

Rob you’re gonna be so addicted! You might even add the mountain view concert!

I’ll definitely come back for their album tour!!! =o)

Oh my goodness! Hopefully you get some sleep but I’m the same way when I’m excited about seeing lp live. Have a safe flight! Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow :smiley:

It’s going to be pretty surreal for you, it took me 7 years to see them live and when I finally did it was incredible, easily one of the best nights of my life so far.

Can’t wait, I just hope my cold is gone by tomorrow, I’ve been taking drugs all week lol and they’re barely doing anything.

Thanks Karina! Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!

Iamsatan, hope you feel better! All the adrenaline and you’ll forget you’re sick hopefully!

36 hours guys! Undoubtfully will be one of the best nights of my life next to my wedding day and birth of my children =o)

What time is everyone going?

I’ve been hearing people as early as 10am!

[quote=Irene_]Thanks Karina! Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!

Iamsatan, hope you feel better! All the adrenaline and you’ll forget you’re sick hopefully!

36 hours guys! Undoubtfully will be one of the best nights of my life next to my wedding day and birth of my children =o)

What time is everyone going?

I’ve been hearing people as early as 10am![/quote]

Ya it’s going to be an awesome night! Omg 10? I’ll probably be in the back then lol I was planning on getting there by 4. What time are you going?

I was Very fortunate to get the VIP tickets. Actually the day of the craziness there wasnt VIP available. Even the regular tix sold super fast as you remember! Luckily somehow the VIP tickets became available days later. I figured I couldn’t spend the whole day waiting in line since I’m only coming for 2 days. I am usually there at least 3 hours early. I would’ve been there at 3 if I didn’t have the VIP tickets. I hope to see everyone still somehow. LPU hang at a nearby bar or restaurant?!
And I was enticed by the extra perk of hanging out with the guys before the show. I actually had to buy the tickets one at a time because only was available at first. Can you imagine if only I got to go in and my husband was waiting in line??? =o/ I just finally told him and he couldn’t believe my story and that I bought the ticket one at a time with a change he might not have had VIP!

I know I’m terrible right?! Changed your mind about my sweetness huh Rob?!