2 more days!

[quote=Irene_]I was Very fortunate to get the VIP tickets. Actually the day of the craziness there wasnt VIP available. Even the regular tix sold super fast as you remember! Luckily somehow the VIP tickets became available days later. I figured I couldn’t spend the whole day waiting in line since I’m only coming for 2 days. I am usually there at least 3 hours early. I would’ve been there at 3 if I didn’t have the VIP tickets. I hope to see everyone still somehow. LPU hang at a nearby bar or restaurant?!
And I was enticed by the extra perk of hanging out with the guys before the show. I actually had to buy the tickets one at a time because only was available at first. Can you imagine if only I got to go in and my husband was waiting in line??? =o/ I just finally told him and he couldn’t believe my story and that I bought the ticket one at a time with a change he might not have had VIP!

I know I’m terrible right?! Changed your mind about my sweetness huh Rob?![/quote]
Hahaha you’re crazy, don’t matter tho you still got the best tickets! But I hope you have a safe flight and get some rest. I’m planning on getting there around 4 or 5 also. text me when you land or when you got time so we can all plan something!

[quote=iamsatan]It’s going to be pretty surreal for you, it took me 7 years to see them live and when I finally did it was incredible, easily one of the best nights of my life so far.

Can’t wait, I just hope my cold is gone by tomorrow, I’ve been taking drugs all week lol and they’re barely doing anything.[/quote]
I know tomorrow is gonna easily be one of the best nights. Dose up on some meds and be prepared!

Thanks Rob! Yeah I’ll text everyone when I land. Even though I don’t have to get there early, I wanna be in the W Hollywood area. I know the traffic on sunset blows!!

I can’t wait!

[quote=Irene_]Thanks Rob! Yeah I’ll text everyone when I land. Even though I don’t have to get there early, I wanna be in the W Hollywood area. I know the traffic on sunset blows!!

I can’t wait![/quote]
Oh yeah my bad I forgot you got that “cool girl” pass haha but alright for sure :slight_smile:

[quote=Irene_]I was Very fortunate to get the VIP tickets. Actually the day of the craziness there wasnt VIP available. Even the regular tix sold super fast as you remember! Luckily somehow the VIP tickets became available days later. I figured I couldn’t spend the whole day waiting in line since I’m only coming for 2 days. I am usually there at least 3 hours early. I would’ve been there at 3 if I didn’t have the VIP tickets. I hope to see everyone still somehow. LPU hang at a nearby bar or restaurant?!
And I was enticed by the extra perk of hanging out with the guys before the show. I actually had to buy the tickets one at a time because only was available at first. Can you imagine if only I got to go in and my husband was waiting in line??? =o/ I just finally told him and he couldn’t believe my story and that I bought the ticket one at a time with a change he might not have had VIP!

I know I’m terrible right?! Changed your mind about my sweetness huh Rob?![/quote]

Awesome. Even better for your anniversary!
@Rob glad I’m not the only one planning to get there around 4ish.