The Person Above Me

I was thinking the forum needed a bit more games, so tada! I took a trip back to 2003 for this one, checking out the Linkin Park forums on the Internet Archive looking for games I thought looked fun.

Unfortunately, you can’t open any of the threads, so you need to assume what they were by the title alone. That being said, let’s begin!

Make a silly, funny, or true post about the person that previously posted right before you. Try not to be mean though, it is just a game after all!

3 Likes

Baha! :stuck_out_tongue:

Whenever you’re feeling down about yourself, just be happy you’re not the guy above me…

^ haven’t listen to LPU XIV yet :smiley:

2 Likes

^ Shares my belief that @purrfect should have a name change

1 Like

^ Two guys above me @TripleXero & @lpwithme are poopie poo pie =))

^ “Bubbles” (LPU8) includes the lyrics about @purrfect s life ;D

I have no idea what to say about @lpchris1

works with computers or mathematics @woco21

@Haileyjade has the same name as paramore lead singer :3
@woco21 Hoooooomieee ^___^ Sup bro!!! :smile:

@lpwithme nice hairstyle :stuck_out_tongue:
and yeah i know… she stole my name :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Same old, Same old, writing more songs and such, rejoined the LPU :o, what about u bro?

The guy above me are my best friend :slight_smile:

Anyway, @woco21 and @lpwithme glad to have you guys here, happy kitty is happy :stuck_out_tongue:

The people above me should get in LPU chat, if they aren’t there already

^the “XERO” CD got boring for @TripleXero after musltiple listens. Now he tries to push 3 “XERO” CDs in one CD slot to hear “Triple Xero”… unfortunately without succes :smiley:

^ likes to put cheese on his peanut butter sandwiches.

@Nena_Cherise likes to wear her socks as ear muffs!

paulgardinerlp couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back.

@gatsiesheikar 's favourite food are stones.

lpchris1 don’t trust the stairs because they’re always up to something.

1 Like

Gatsie must dislike Linkin Park since “gatsiesheikar” contains no Linkin Park reference