Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

Meanwhile this is what Willow Terra posted:

Looks like we LP fans have done something; we pissed her off with the tomatoes so much, she is now turning her attention towards us.

WT: Mike calm Chester. (Don’t worry the ZMT isn’t gonna harm u)
LPU: (Like Real u psychotic maniac)

@Gatsie Oh dear I’m not too sure if I want to be in control of this insane Whiny B***h (like @amitrish said)

OT:

Perhaps Willow does read the LP forum? Good, let’s piss her off some more then :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe her character will die in a future post, so maybe we should indeed not want to control her character. But there are other characters you could control, like Spongebob and Patrick Starfish for instance. Or Fewa and Mike’s bastard kid. Or Aunty Funny. Or… Who else do we have?

1 Like

OT 'I scroll a bit and list the characters, and not to forget @samuel_the_leader, you´ve the pos to create every character, you wanna see playing a part in the story, for that I´m with @Gatsie, who said, that the 400th post needn´t be the last (sounds funny for me greman) than we go on ok, cause Lulu &Lorenzo had a hard discussion about the options, the strategie etc.

OT 2 I still didn´t knew or understand, why this woman is so interessting for ya guys, shes crazy, ok let her be, if she doesn´t receive a feedback, she would loose the joy on doing this… maybe, if not, she´s guilty herself…

OT: @The_early_walker I don’t understand ur English translation of ur private message. (forgot to mention about this earlier)

Ok so where in the story are we? I’m sure the band needs A Place For Their Head to rest…

Mike had finished singing his song to Anna. But did it help calm her down? He looked at her with his puppy dog eyes, in the hopes to see her frown turn into a smile. Maybe a kiss would help, or so he hoped. And so he held both her hands in his, closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss her.

Ughhhhh…
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11336081_1455937031376470_1978535431_n.jpg

Next thing we know, Mike’s finger:

It’s the blood of the Mike’s bastard child that the medicine man had been trying to get hold of ever since he and his grand daughter were left out on the other side of the world. He knows that since things have all messed up, he can only help if he raises an army of the undead.

[OT: @samuel_the_leader I would have thrown the party to celebrate the end of the story as well. #400 was not a necessity. Anyways, now with DM dead, I can continue some more :stuck_out_tongue:
@The_early_walker finally someone took notice of that rule :smile:
@Gatsie Oh Scotty, with love! ]

1 Like

ot @amitrish this was the most nicest thing anybody told me today :disappointed_relieved: Thank you :ok_hand:

Meanwhile, Spongebob and Patrick Starfish still tried the best they could to think of a way to save the world from Willow and their new enemy Zombie Monster Truck.

http://www.gifwave.com/media/59918_spongebob-squarepants-thinking-patrick.gif

After several more moments of hurting their brain, the sponge and the starfish looked over at Lorenzo and Lulu, in the hopes they would say something clever.

OT:
@amitrish; never knew Matt Damon did an attempt to sing. Thank you.
@The_early_walker

1 Like

Where in the story are we now? Right, @amitrish mentioned something about raising an army of the undead using the bastard child blood.
So, um, who should we undead (“revive”)?
Eg (legacy lives on in this story):

@gatsie :yellow_heart:

Lulu and Lorenzo are sitting meahnwhile at the table and were laughing their ass off

watching Spongy & Patrick trying to do sth like structured thinking, that brought back the power to the two super flexible Organiser from HQ,

" So Lorenzo, Lulith started, 1 Step: We have to bring Mike and the band and their families to a safe place, wasn´t there this southsea island, the lpu financial supervisors bought?
2. Step OK, you give Order to Dave, he should informate the band , but without any hektik and stress, like everything is allright, than
3.Step I´ll go to tell Damian, Spongebob and his band should start a concert,
4. we twitter all lpu ´ér here, that they should help spongebob out, so that nobody can leave the room expect the band and their families.
5. Step, Whistler should organise the flight tonight, directly, I´ll give him order,
6. Step than, the soldiers of the lpu would help us to get this room here clean,
7. band and families are save in Paradiese and
8. we go to search these evil monsters, OK?

Lorenzos head and i phone has recorded everything Lulu said, so, they stood up, hugged each other and wishes luck, “We contact the usually way, see ya buddie…”, Lorenzo´s last words…

Hiro, the medicine man, & his granddaughter start up by digging the grave of the FEWA. They know that this particular warrior has the skillset to defeat the evil powers. Also, they want a lady to fight a lady. Then they take a step ahead and revives Mr J, aunt Funny’s husband.

@gatsie is that a joke? I assumed you had seen “Euro Trip” & knew the Lustra song already!
@The_early_walker well, in this month’s qouta I only have Deluxe Hugs. They cost $2 each. :wink:
@samuel_the_leader Have you seen the Saw franchise?

ot @amitrish :confounded:that is not nice Mr.!

The moment Aunt Funny’s dead husband rose from his grave, she could sense his presence. With her magic tricks she transported herself to the where Hiro the Medicine Man and Dora his granddaughter were digging up the graves.

Aunt Funny’s heart was filled with joy when she laid eyes upon her beloved. He was still covered in dirt and had a confused look in his eyes. It must be very confusing to be dead for so many years and to then wake up one day in a grave like that.

Aunty Funny could not help but burst out into song. The song was actually a spell, to not just help revive her husband but also to rejuvenate the both of them, making Aunty Funny and her Jones young and full of craziness like the used to be.

(OT: @amitrish I agree with @The_early_walker that’s not nice)

“How dare you say FEWA died!” Fewa complained. “You mean there was actually a grave dug out for me???”

“Oh god, please…”
(She’s still alive & jammin’ with Brad.)

FEWA stops sobbing and gets ready to…

She says, “Let’s be more than… this!!”

[OT: @samuel_the_leader @The_early_walker It’s the last of the month. I need money :smile: Free Hugs will be available from the 1st of next month.]

@amitrish where’d @Gatsie @The_early_walker go?
Lulu was like, “They violated my 4th rule of lpu’ers not leaving the room.”

Then suddenly, the ground started shaking as the sky turned grey and strong winds began to blow. Out of the earth rose Mr Scarcrow. and his army of Earth Dwellers. The nonsense that had occurred in this world was the last straw for them. They were out to bring justice and neutralize the mishaps.

The newly revived FEWA has some new powers that she had never known. Her power has grown multifolds.
And she is not afraid to use them anymore.

@amitrish FEWA was never dead!!!