Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

ot @amitrish :confounded:that is not nice Mr.!

The moment Aunt Funny’s dead husband rose from his grave, she could sense his presence. With her magic tricks she transported herself to the where Hiro the Medicine Man and Dora his granddaughter were digging up the graves.

Aunt Funny’s heart was filled with joy when she laid eyes upon her beloved. He was still covered in dirt and had a confused look in his eyes. It must be very confusing to be dead for so many years and to then wake up one day in a grave like that.

Aunty Funny could not help but burst out into song. The song was actually a spell, to not just help revive her husband but also to rejuvenate the both of them, making Aunty Funny and her Jones young and full of craziness like the used to be.

(OT: @amitrish I agree with @The_early_walker that’s not nice)

“How dare you say FEWA died!” Fewa complained. “You mean there was actually a grave dug out for me???”

“Oh god, please…”
(She’s still alive & jammin’ with Brad.)

FEWA stops sobbing and gets ready to…

She says, “Let’s be more than… this!!”

[OT: @samuel_the_leader @The_early_walker It’s the last of the month. I need money :smile: Free Hugs will be available from the 1st of next month.]

@amitrish where’d @Gatsie @The_early_walker go?
Lulu was like, “They violated my 4th rule of lpu’ers not leaving the room.”

Then suddenly, the ground started shaking as the sky turned grey and strong winds began to blow. Out of the earth rose Mr Scarcrow. and his army of Earth Dwellers. The nonsense that had occurred in this world was the last straw for them. They were out to bring justice and neutralize the mishaps.

The newly revived FEWA has some new powers that she had never known. Her power has grown multifolds.
And she is not afraid to use them anymore.

@amitrish FEWA was never dead!!!

Meanwhile, Scotty was wandering the streets in search of a new purpose. He was of course relieved that he had finally stood up for himself against Willow and her absurd war against humanity. But now he was not sure what to do next with his life.

He decided to have a drink at a bar and ordered himself a vodka with no ice.

That’s when Phoenix Farrel entered the bar. He too was in need of a drink and sat down at the seat next to Scotty.

“Hey mate, what are you drinking?” he asked Scotty.
“Vodka.” Scotty replied.
“Great! Bartender, a bottle of vodka for me and the vodka drinker.” Phoenix said.

[OT:

There are more Fewas, actually. There’s the Fewa that died earlier in the thread because something crawled out of her stomach. And then there’s the Fewa that seduced Mike and had his bastard child. Quite confusing indeed. ]

OT: No @Gatsie, the lady who died from those thing crawling from her stomach is Lady Sun Dweller.

Phoenix got so drunk eh…
http://www.gifwave.com/media/701645_linkin-park-lp-phoenix-david-farrell.gif

Phoenix was then hypnotized to dress up as Dirty Mario’s brother Dirty Luigi:

(Don’t ask me how, who, why, perhaps it’s Dirty Mario’s spirit?)

“I think I like this transformation you’ve had. Cheers, dirty Luigi!” Scotty said

OT: :sweat_smile: That’s embarrasing, I actually wrote the death of Lady Sun Dweller and completely forgot about it. Thanks for clearing this up, @samuel_the_leader. Then in this case, it would be logical that it’s not the Fewa that got dug up from her grave, but Lady Sun Dweller.

Meanwhile Willow Terra was so pissed she grabbed one of the lpu’ers’ phone and smashed it against the wall:

(OT: @Gatsie from the same pic I posted elsewhere in the forum, I know u know this is what happened to my phone, & now it’s harder to type using my phone, and I don’t think I can watch videos on my phone again - my colleague’s iPhone also has a slightly cracked screen)

[OT: I guess you didnt pay much attention when the last story was on :stuck_out_tongue:
Continuing the discussion from Once upon another time:

I thought it was only reasonable for the medicine man to revive a human than the dwellers as DSDs are under the control of Mr Scarecrow and no one messes with his army.]

Where are you guys? Today could have been #400
@samuel_the_leader must be going through the last stories :stuck_out_tongue: but where are you guys?

OT: sorry too much lpf

Looks like my idea of voodoo doll here in this forum has made it to lpf

And that Fewa which was bittened by the floweralien, no she didn’t die in the first place, she just got bite marks & lives in fear. (That was just @The_early_walker replying to the By_Myslf music video I posted)
Btw where is @The_early_walker???

Phoenix who was still dressed up as Dirty Luigi and Scotty decided to think of a way pester Willow.

“Maybe we could throw beer at her.” Scotty suggested.
While he said it, he started throwing a beer bottle.

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/w/R/n/e/a.baa-Thrown-Beer-Bottle.jpg

“That would be a waste of beer.” Phoenix said.

Meanwhile, Mike and Anna were still trying to sort things out. And so Mike took her out for dinner to a nice peaceful restaurant. He tried his best to be witty but Anna wasn’t saying much and just stared at the menu.

That’s when the Scarecrow and his army appeared.

“Your days are numbered, Shinoda!” The Scarecrow said.

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/E3-2015-Batman-Arkham-Knight-Scarecrow-Missions-Footage-Teased-700x350.jpg

[OT: Ok

Mike was like, “Huh???”

“Why is my days numbered???”

Anna was like “Whatever it is, my days with you are definitely numbered!!!”
While still managing to keep a poker face, she angrily splashed wine at Mike’s face.

Suddenly Aunt Funny appeared at the scene, and was like omg “Mike, Where’d you go?” and she hugged Mike:

[OT: OK back to u @Gatsie So what’s going on huh? Which side is Mr. Scarecrow on, since he is leading the DSD at the mercy of his power?
OT:

And once voodoo doll always voodoo doll…]

ot oh my dear buddies, I originally forget to tell you, that I´m in holydays at my italian family, would mean eating the whole day long with laughing talking all this stuff, red wine like the duth one @Gatsie :wink: but without INTERNET @samuel_the_leader @amitrish that means without you my lpu family…that sucks, but today and yesterday I found a free w-lan so buddies tonight I go back home 10 pd more fad, pizza pasta etc so I´ve to make a lot of workout to see the band in form, lololol pl. wait for me, lulu & lorenzo will fit into the story real soon… :kissing_heart: :sunglasses:

Ot: ok @The_early_walker u “originally forgot” so is this ur grande idea? I thought u were too busy at LP concerts, why meet LPU here when u can meet LPU there in person. Ok whatever today I feel sick with fever & headache can’t feel like doing anything :frowning:
Ok @amitrish where’s ur party post?

A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

There is some shoddy Bakery talent, but who cares when you are full. Enjoy! :smile: