Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

Puh,
after the newspaper, the NYT on front, make big headlines:
ALL A LIE???

so the worlds ( nor more, no less ) getting in a conflict, whom do they belive, the love and whisdom of LP and the feelings that bring their music, or was it all a huge psychological experiment??Like that woman shouted out, all a lie???
That was the moment, the firmenst fan club ever, the LPU appears on the scene…

While Willow and her minion Scotty were facing the LPU, Spongebob and Patrick had reached the bottom of the sea. The two were happy, because they had managed to get rid of Dirty Mario’s corpse. They stuffed the body in Squidward Tentacles his vbasement.

But now Spongebob and his buddy were very hungry. And so they decided to have some tasty Krusty Krab Burgers at the Krusty Krab Restaurant. Patrick was extra hungry, so he ordered himself a giant cola, a giant krusty pizza, 10 krusty krab burgers and as desert he some ice cream.

The two crazy friends were enjoying their meals, when suddenly an old lady came walking into the restaurant. It was Mike’s aunty Funny, who had somehow returned back into her original form and could breath underwater thanks to a magical cigar.

https://thoniehevron.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/crazy-old-women-8.jpg

“Hey you! You know my nephew, Mike Shinoda, right? Someone is trying to kill him, you must help him, Spongebob and Patrick!” the old lady asked as she sat across Spongebob and Patrick and took a burger.

Where to go to save him? Spongy asks, We do everything, so save Mike

Now the cigarred ol lady whispers:
(ot got original a photo of my granny with a cigarette, same style, @gatsie )

Everybody, go & sing Qwerty at that Willow Terra right now!!!

That crazy WT is wrapped up inside her lies!!!
We are not gonna be a victim of her lies!!!

gratulation were you find this stuff? @samuel the leader, it makes me high five laughing!! :joy:
Yes we are not a victim of her lies
:grinning:
http://cartoonsimages.com/sites/default/files/field/image/Spongebob-Squarepants-spongebob-squarepants-31312912-1280-1024.jpg
they dance and sing the whole night on…

So the LPU and Spongebob and his friends all teamed up to give Willow Terra a kick in the butt. Willow Terra tried to scare them off with a stick and her scary face.

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/10400765_10154815496535634_1336877010998316155_n.jpg?oh=6774c538cb0735e7b87d32ae7c2be96d&oe=567A656F

But the LPU and the Spongebob gang were not impressed. They wanted her gone. They wanted her to stop her war against Mike and the LP. And so more they kept yelling at her and started throwing rotten tomatoes at her.

Willow was getting anxious, trying to avoid the rotten tomatoes while she was swinging with her stick and screaming at the top of her lungs at the crowd that gathered around her. There were just so many of them. She looked around and noticed Scotty her minion standing there, with a blank expression upon his face. It made her furious.

“Scotty, do something!” she yelled at her minion.

Scotty lit up another cigarette and pulled up a wooden board to protect himself with. Willow ran up to him and hid behind the wooden board too.

“Run!” she yelled eventually.

She realized that she could not fight off these LPU Soldiers and the Spongebob friends. With Scotty holding up the wooden board to avoid the rotten tomatoes, they ran off and disappeared into a dark alley.

[OT: @The_early_walker, OMG is that picture of the old lady your granny? Really? Wow so cool!]

And just when everyone thought that she was lost in the dark alley, she was back… with rage and fury in her eyes!

Willow Terra speeds away in her vehicle:
http://budennovsk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Женщина-за-рулём.jpg

Meanwhile Anna is still pissed with Fewa:

@gatsie noooooooooooo This ol lady isn´t My granny, but I got a photo same style of my own granny :joy:
So with the action of the lpu shes WT crawling in her skin cause even her wounds are not to heal, WT´s evil site was jerking while she was caught into her skin, she wasn´t able to unlock the door, and the darkest plan of all were created at this point

“Scotty, do something Scotty you bastard!” Willow cried out to her minion through the phone.

Scotty just looked at his phone, listening to her cries without saying a word back. He hated her so much. Why he did her every bidding he did not understand. The moment Willow opens her mouth to speak her demands, his blood begins to boil. And yet, no matter how he hated her he did what she ordered him to. Scotty was confused.

“I need to take a piss. Good luck with all this.” he said eventually, hung up and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Mike was trying to get Anna to calm down and made her and himself a cup of coffee.

[OT: Lol, your granny sounds like a fun ol’ lady :smile:

update: I’m sorry, I changed it a litle so it would fit more… ]

[OT: There seems to be a little confusion since @samuel_the_leader & I posted the comment at the same time. I tried to get the lady back while Samuel made her leave. Where is she?
Also, while reading about Willow Terra & the story, I read “WB” and I thought it meant Whiny B***h :stuck_out_tongue: and not Warner Brothers. ]

Meanwhile, in a land far away…

… and they are very ashamed :wink:

ot great show today dudes @amitrish, ya see, in our stories is everything possible, even dying and not dying at the same time, our great unverse without any borders, its a pleasure that you´re here tonight, @Gatsie mhhhhhhhhhhh the body not bad maybe a 7-8 huahahaha, @samuel_the_leader was this fewa or anna on the ice-bucket-shit?
So the witch had used her witchcraft to do another attack to the guys, spongebob his friends and the whole lpu gets in intire discussions, stratgies, etc, so they made a firt step plan like this:

Patrick Starfish confesses:

http://favim.com/media/uploads/images/orig/140322/funny-patrick-star-spongebob-schwammkopf-patirck-Favim.com-1525174.gif

But then one of the LPU soldiers suggested to ask help from Darkwing Duck:

1 Like

1 Like

Meanwhile, Scotty was still at the office searching the interwebs for news. He found an old artricle of how Dirty Mario got murdered earlier. The pictures of his death in the online newspapers sure spoke for themselves. That’s when Willow stormed into the office. Her body had undergone an allergic reaction because of the rotten tomatoes that were thrown at her. She had swollen up three times her normal size. And because of this and because she felt mistreated by the entire world, Willow was pissed.

That’s when this happened:

[OT: I just love this scene, I’m sorry]

1 Like

“What is it?” Scotty was annoyed.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/270/0/1/don_t_like_me_fuck_off_by_pyrusmerlyn-d6o34sw.jpg

(OT: Haha @amitrish that’s the problem when everybody tries to reply when everyone else is around, in order to make the story progress faster.

@The_early_walker it is Anna, who looks like she wants to throw something at Fewa)

@ gatsie)ot I wish someday I got the power to do right like in ya video, love it too
So where we arrived? An low intelligenz club of spongies, but he and the fans olf him were a crowd, the LPU btw also a mix of intelligence levels, but also a crowd, both crowds came together, to have a party cause of the allergie of the tomato attack, became fad and ugly, if that wsn´t worth a first victory party (ot ya see I like to party) and the biggest gain was that th minion slave seems to be out of magic of willow…
The leader of both groups spongie and lulu are gonna sit together planning the further attack while the other paaarrrtyy, the made a big descision
while spongy and beautiful Lulith were making plans spongy fell in love

Lorenzo! Lulu shouted for help, while
http://c.editingmyspace.com/files/en/spongebob/spongebob_014.jpg
Lulu whats the matter? Lorenzo came over

Whats up Lulith, I´m soo tired, don´t know when my last jetlag break had been, and then, how ever: Whsts your prob Lu?
she shows at her vis-a-vis
To plan with him is impossible, he feels in love…take the respond for me, I look to organise the crowd we planned a demo, than we couldn´t go on cause of his overstraighned brain bone…

@The_early_walker I really dun understand what’s going on right now.

Lulu & Lorenzo looks like an odd couple very weird.

Yup ya´ll got it, isn´t it

im on my funny self today, pl ex

FUNTASTIC

I really don’t get it…