Zurich Switzerland Show

I’m from the U.S. and bought tickets to see Shinoda at his concert in Zurich. Anyone on here going? I’ve never traveled to Europe and am a bit hesitant to go without knowing anyone there. Lol.

3 Likes

I don’t know about anyone going to that show. However, a good bit of general advice is to do your research before going to a place.

1 Like

oh, it’s bit irritating if you don’t know about the place and culture. Anyways, you can take some help from google.

1 Like

Moved your topic into the Shinoda category- maybe it will get more attention here from people going to this show too… Swizerland soldiers ( and residents :joy:) are a great and friendly folks

1 Like

It showed I had it in the Shinoda catagory already. Hmm. That’s odd. I switched it to LPU.

1 Like

Lol it was uncategorized and I switched it to Mike Shinoda :joy: from there you switched it to the underground- I switch it back to Shinoda now

1 Like

Hi there!
I’ll be going to the Zurich show. I grew up here, so if you have any questions, just ask.
Also we have a FB group for people going. Maybe you’d like to join us? :wink:
Zurich FB Group (click!)

2 Likes

I’ll be there! :raising_hand_woman:

There will be a flashmob in Zurich as well.
(Flashmob sign - click!)
Please hold up this sign during Mike’s speech before In The End.
Feel free to bring some extra copies and tell all your friends! :two_hearts:

We also have a Swiss flag and a flannel hat for Mike which you can sign before the show.
Looking forward to meeting some of you! :wink:

1 Like

Hi all, looks like there won’t be an opening act for the show in Zurich?

A Swiss DJ called “DJ Ruff” just posted in his Insta story that he’ll support Mike. It’s not official yet though.

Did someone receive the email for m&g?