Your Linkin Park palace

Have some of you a special room or is your room a Linkin Park Palace???

Show us your room! :smiley:

That was my room in germany in my parents house…okay a part of it…^^

oh my x) Now I have only one shelf full of LP albums, guitar pics etc…i called it Linkin Park altar but I have no picture of it :smiley:

Haha i have altar as well…[lol]

wow…you save the wallpaper with all that posters ^^

I have no special room. Just three posters hanging on the wall and a shelf full of LP CD’s :wink:

I have about 15 gigaposters, a flag (LPU11 one), 2 HT soldiers along with a logo my dad made for me, a pin board with tiny pics of the guys from all eras and my “wisdom wall” where I hang quotes and stuff and also have my concert tickets, LPU prints and picks hanging on the wall as well :slight_smile:

Two years ago I had a wall with all my posters on. That was a small paradise for me. But then me and my sister have moved to parents room because the smallest sister was already grown up and couldn’t sleep in baby bed. Now parents live in our room and they have deleted my posters. And parents don’t allow me to cover the wall by posters in their room. So I live in a room with boring white walls. :frowning:

It’s nowhere near as impressive as yours but it’s definitely a work in progress. And it’s also dedicated to my artwork as well.

DAFUQ oO :smiley: NiCE!!!

Looks cool :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]DAFUQ oO :smiley: NiCE!!!
[/quote]

Chester and his red hair! :smiley:

holy shit o.O i thought my poster collection was okay, but f*ck your collection is awesome!

My room isn’t that crazy. I have a few posters, the majority of it’s calendar pictures

(click each picture)

Those were taken a few years ago, since then, I’ve gotten a few more things, and have rearranged a few of the shelves to accommodate everything. Not pictured are all my shirts, those are all in my closet.

The boxes above my bed were plain black, until I was bored one day and took some paint to them:

Since these were taken, I’ve painted the ATS circle logos on top of the bottom boxes

Oh, I forgot my door:

I drew the BTH pictures in crayon. Back when the LP interactive desktop was alive and well, anyone else remember that?

Holy Shinoda!

I only have a couple boxes with some LP merch in them. XD

[quote=LP13413]My room isn’t that crazy. I have a few posters, the majority of it’s calendar pictures

The boxes above my bed were plain black, until I was bored one day and took some paint to them:

[/quote]

I love the boxes!They are so cool…haha the big chester poster was one of my first one´s…But i haven´t it anymore…fall apart after movin…

Thanks everybody i´m proud!