Your least fav LP song:

Isn’t that kind of a contradiction? You like LP so you’ve come to the thread where people share their disliking of certain songs.

I rarely listen Victimized, KTTK, Wasteland, Crawling, War, Mark The Graves, Drawbar, Blackout, Hit The Floor…

I like the drums in wastelands.

Sorry, Im spanish and I dont speak english correctly.
I meant, I dont like some of the songs (just like you), but I dont remember the names of the songs I dont like. I just said that if we are in this forum it means that we love LP even if we dont like some of what they do.

I think Wastelands is way better live… I’m surprised ATS songs haven’t been mentioned much tbh (since it’s the album most fans dislike).

As for Numb, I know a few other people who don’t like it as well. They say it’s because it became too popular and probably the most recognizable song of theirs.

I see, my bad. :smile:

ATS is a great album (no, not because of the ketchup :joy:) I love most songs on there. People who say that it’s mainstream need to rethink their opinions. HT & M were mainstream because they got all of the attention, ATS got hardly any as far as I know or if it did the attention died down quickly.

Yep. Bridge and last chorus are good, but that’s all. Live version with Numb/Encore intro/outro is also good. “Can I get an encore, do you want more, cookin’ raw with the LA boys, so one last time I need you to roar!” :3
But I don’t like verses in studio version. The end of second verse is a bit better, but still not that good as bridge or something.

Someone mentioned about Blackout, I don’t know why, the bridge is so good to head banging XD

1 Like

I hate the vocoders/electronic souds in ATS, hate Recharged, Collision Course, DTB, and those songs played too many times on the radio - What I’ve Done, New Divide, Numb, Burn It Down)

(And now I’m becoming sick of Castle Of Glass - my phone is now

a crack in this castle of glass :frowning: )

This. You’re right.

In 2010 ATS got a lot of hate.
Now in 2015 I rarely see any hate on ATS in LP fans community. Why? Because most of the haters matured.
In 2013, when I was beginning with LP I disliked ATS after first listen. I was young, I was stupid and I was like “HT and Meteora are the best, new LP is worse, LP bring back nu metal, electronic is shit” etc. But someday I liked MtM. Some time later I realized that ATS is worth of getting a second chance. And what? I felt in love with it. Why? Because I was older, my musical taste evolved and I matured.
In 2015 only people outside of LP community are hating ATS, because they’re not fans and they never gave the second chance to ATS :slight_smile:

In 2010 ATS was new, something that everyone never heard before, it was weird to them and that’s why a lot of people were done with LP after ATS came out

1 Like

Jeez, what the hell did you do to it? It looks like you’ve run it over with a car 0_0 That being said, my friend’s old phone looked like it’d been run over by a tank several times.

It’s not about people being mature or not. If we see it this way, then everyone above the age of 20 should know and appreciate every classic album from back in the day. That’s not the case though, at all! It’s simply taste… ATS was a huge risk and it didn’t translate well to the fans (the reason why they lost so many fans at the time). It still gets a lot of hate, people just started ignoring it more and focusing on the other albums is all. I personally love ATS and consider it a masterpiece. I’m not surprised when people say they don’t like it, I’m surprised when they say that THP is their worst album yet.

Their worst album is easily Recharged

1 Like

Leave all out the rest.,imo. I’m not quiet sure why, but I hate this song. It was the first song I ever heard from LP. I’m glad that I gave them a chance. :sweat_smile:

Twilight? :confused:

I love the music and lyrics of LOATR… :blush:

I can’t listen to robot boy, easier to run, cure to the itch, and shadow of the day. I really dislike this songs.

Cure For The Itch! Had totally forgotten about that one! Don’t like it either, I always skip it.

I like robotboy.