Your least fav LP song:

Sorry for bumping this thread. I really dislike No More Sorrow, Blackout, Easier To Run and Lost In the Echo.

Better to bump than to create a new topic. Also, I don’t see bumping as a problem as long as it’s relevant

1 Like

In between, just don’t enjoy like there others. Think “no roads left” should of had its spot on the album.

All others I like, some more then others. But that’s the only one I skip

weird. even i have heard a LP song on the radio there, and i’ve only been in the UK twice (and maybe listened to the radio 1 hour total there)

Least favorite “main album” song? Hit the Floor. Garbage.

Least favorite track in the entire LP discography? H! VLTG3. That dissonant piano loop that runs through the entire song makes it utterly unlistenable.

Not-so-honorable mentions go to Numb, Lies Greed Misery, and Until It’s Gone.

I’ve never really been a fan of ‘Valentine’s Day.’ ‘Recharged’ grew on me after a while.

In Between
All the “instrumentals/breaks” in ATS
Until It Breaks
And I don’t like the fact that Final Masquerade isn’t the last track on THP

I’m sure I have many other pet peeves

@The_termin8r1
You forgot Given Up - RED 2

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right, but I hadn’t seen the movie until about 2 months ago. Red 2 was a good movie. LP, a Lotus Exige and the final showdown was on the TG test track (I still would have liked it even if those things weren’t in it).

I prefered the first one

Both were great. I love the character that John Malkovitch plays (I can’t remember the character’s name). Shame they didn’t get Morgan Freeman for the second one too.

For me it’s Shadow of the day. I don’t particularly like the music which always sounds like its playing weirdly backwards to me, or the video, which reminds me of a worse From the Inside. And I know it’s a slower song, even still I find Chester’s voice lackluster.

It’s “Hands Held High” for me. It’s just way too happy, optimistic, and “feel-good” sounding for me.

I’m a very angsty, pessimistic person, so there’s only so much of that I can take. However, I interestingly LOVE “Waiting for the End” and “Shadow of the Day,” to name a couple other happier sounding songs.

I just don’t like “holding my hands high.” It strains the shoulders.

1 Like

How exactly is HHH a happy song?

1 Like

Is this sarcasm? HHH is about the world’s problems. Shadow of the day isn’t too happy either.

I don’t like recharged at all. I also dislike the beginning of cure for the itch

I think it just SOUNDS happy. I’m not talking about the lyrics here, but the overall soundscape. Especially at the part when the “amens” come in. It just… makes me cringe slightly.

You see first and foremost, I focus on the feelings I get from a song’s melody. In fact, I often disregard lyrics entirely when I’m listening to something. I do value lyrics as a vehicle for expression, but it’s the audible atmosphere of music that affects me most.

I guess that’s why i’ve always recorded music first and added lyrics last in my own original songs.

2 Likes

hey then why don´t ya just share sm of ya songs here, would be nice @Synathidy

Same here :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here

:+1:

I already know, I love every song they have ever made, And choosing my least FAVORITE was a very smart question, For I have not even begun to understand what could be my FAVORITE Linkin Park song.
Anyways If I have to keep it to a song (not an whole album) It would be A Light That Never Comes.
:slight_smile: