Your favorite retro game

This is just a thread on those old games that you might have played, and what your favorite is. ;]

I loved all the old Pokemon games, but my favorite retro game has to be 007 James Bond - Nightfire. Simply for the good memories. :]

What about you?

Hmm I never really liked any of retro games, due to the fact that as I was growing up slowly modern games started to catch on! I could have playeed retro games for like 1-2 years but at that time I wasnt really interested in them!

pokemon gold
doom
counter strike
mega man X

Pokemon :slight_smile:

Monkey Island

Pokemon and Mega Man :smiley:

Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo.

Grand Theft Auto 1 (Playstation), Super Mario Bros. (of course)(Nintendo), Duck Hunt (Nintendo), Goldeneye (N64), Mario Kart (N64), Heroes of Might & Magic (PC), Hugo’s House Of Horrors (PC), Wolfenstein (PC), Beavis And Butt-Head (Sega Genesis), Mortal Kombat (Playstation)…that’s all I can think of right now.

ooh, what a memories :slight_smile:

I’d say Zelda 1 and 2 are by far my favorite games ever.

counter-strike and Rayman :wink:

battletoads( especially in the pause beat! :)) (8-bit), tetris, mortal kombat 3, rock’n’roll racing (16-bit)

metal slug and super mario

2 words…Banjo Kazooie

I’d say Zelda a Link to the Past (SNES) and Pokemon FireRed (GBA) and Super Mario, Mario Paint (SNES). ^^

Oo!!! Road Rash for Playstation! :slight_smile: Exposure to this videogame at such a young age led to my Soundgarden addiction. :stuck_out_tongue:

Crash Bandicoot? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Stefan Novak]Crash Bandicoot? :stuck_out_tongue:

Desperados - Dead Or Alive
The most awesome video game I’ve EVER played. Great story, great gameplay, everything fits. I’ve played it for two years and also tried to build a board game version of it [biggrin]

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Stefan Novak]Crash Bandicoot? :stuck_out_tongue: