for that, i need to study
To study i need to overcome my laziness
And that’s the hardest thing to do :see_no_evil:

Tell me about it :confused:

1 Like

Maybe you need one of these:

1 Like

Not gonna work, you haven’t seen my b…

That’s even more of a distraction, I’d just keep pulling it.

1 Like

Then you need to

1 Like

1 Like

To walk your potato you need a potato leash.

You need to buy a potato leash at potatoes incubator
Then you need a potato trainer

To find a potato trainer, you need to go to a Potato Trainer Club.

https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1489881600000/58c25eb3735b5ac20eb8835b_58cec74b7b084fc70e64c777_320.jpg

To go looking for said club you need to be insane; to be insane you need to have smoked some strong stuff.

To be insane you have to shut the door and open up your mind

To open up your mind, you need to stop stacking up problems that are so unnecessary

To stop stacking up problems that are so unnecessary, you have to kill Kiiara

2 Likes

To kill Kiiara, buy a “NU Metal Gun” and shoot her head lol :joy:

1 Like

To buy a Nu-Metal gun you need some money
So you can start a fundraising campaign on Kickstarter

To start a fundraising campaign on Kickstarter, you need to lure people so they can donate and thus you will need to create all sorts of clickbait like this:

1 Like

For that you need some scripts
And so you can learn how to write these in a programming school. Then you need some magical protection against people who are cursing you after accidentally clicking your clickbait
For that you need to find a mage. This can be found in a local math university( I think that all people that manage to get good marks over there are dark mages)
Or you can always use friendship magic and Selesta will keep you away from curses(cause dark mages usually try and steal your soul)

If you choose the friendship magic, you need to travel to Equestria. To be able to travel to Equestria, you need to befriend Brony Bob and drink Horse Medicine.

1 Like

Or you can easily travel there if you befriend Caranthir. For that you need to join the Wild Hunt