"You need to" game

I’ve seen this game on the Internet, it’s kinda interesting
So, someone says a phrase and others say what’s needed like:
"I need to call this number

• to call , you need a phone
    -to call with a phone you need fingers
  • to use your fingers you need your brain
  • to use your brain you need your mind, etc"
    If there’s no more variants , the person , who went last can set a new phrase or tag someone else to do it

I’ll start:
I need a lot of money

To get a lot of money, you need to play the lottery ( can become funny this one… :joy:)

1 Like

In order to play the lottery, you need to buy a lottery card. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you buy a lottery card, you can place it as investment

In order to ensure returns on your (lottery card) investment, you need to choose your numbers carefully.

To choose your numbers carefully , you need to know numerology

Instead of the option to choose ya numbers carefully, you can roll the dice :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To roll the dice , you need some luck! :blush:

You need to be fortunate enough in order to be lucky and roll the dice.

To be fortunate you need god knows what as it’s basically chance. So maybe you need to be superstitious?

(I don’t see how we’re gonna take this one back to money). We could have gone: need money > need lottery ticket > need money :stuck_out_tongue: and then we would have done a funny loop that doesn’t get us anywhere. lol

1 Like

Or you can just count probability of a rolling dice using mathematics

But if you’re superstitious then that means you believe in fairy tales and so what you really need is a punch in the face by reality.

4 Likes

To get a punch in the face you need somebody who hates superstition.

Or you might just need a bunch of folks who can punch really good, you need to have Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Chuck Norris punching you in the face.

but you can’t just ask them, you’ll need to pay them somehow

And thus you need to have money

Maybe i’ll ask Nawid. I’m sure he’ll find me some money, using his nose, lol

But to be able to ask Nawid, you need to have a boat because he is floating in the sea right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To get to Nawid i can use a raft :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And you will also need a straight face because Nawid and Dawid are bound to make you laugh your butt off because of their funny noses and that could offend them.