"You need to" game

For those that need to know what “Unicorns and Lollipops” is; go to YouTube for it.

1 Like

For hear this song you need to click play button and then keep playing.

4 Likes

For that… That… that what guys?! :thinking::thinking:

You’ll have to go to YouTube or listen in browser

1 Like

To go on Youtube or listen in browser you need to have a good web connection.

this made me laugh and I felt so bad for laughing to this. Rip Chester he was Kind and funny just sad and funny at the same time just wow. 2nd how did you find this video

1 Like

Jaja for the previous case :wink:

You need to understand how the internet works.

It was hard, but with the time the same site gives you the option. You can also find the wizard song and others :wink:

And Chester is Chester! There are not more words to describe him :'D I love that man!

2 Likes

For having a good web connection you need to have a flatrate

1 Like

To get a flatrate you need money

2 Likes

For that you need to steal and sell an unicorn.

2 Likes

For that go find a place where unicorns live

2 Likes

You need to call @gatsie to tell you where they live.

“Unicorn” is matter of definition in some ways. To find a unicorn you need to go to Jay Leno’s garage, break in and steal his McLaren F1 (or an equally rare car). :stuck_out_tongue:

Go steal McLaren then! :joy:

1 Like

If you steal the car you need to know how to drive it :stuck_out_tongue:

To knkw how to drive go join the driving classes! :laughing:

Is McLaren auto or mech gearbox? @the_termin8r
Cause if it’s auto it’s easier to learn lol

Lol! :laughing::laughing: Great then!

1 Like

Strictly manual. No power steering, no ABS, no driver aids. The car has to actually be driven. If you crash, the most likely cause was you.

1 Like

Are you sure we talk about McLaren, not VAZ?

Yep, it was all about the driving experience, it makes you drive it, if you can’t the punishment was near certain death. The car was a complete animal and yet an excellent long distance cruiser. It was meant to be the best car in the world, not just around a track or on the road. Bugatti haven’t got jackshit on it. I mean the latest car they have (the Chiron) had more than twice the power of the F1 (and also almost twice the weight) and yet only manages 20mph more in top speed. Granted on paper the acceleration is about 0.7 secs faster but still…

Anyway, we’re getting off topic. Jay Leno’s garage is huge and full of all sorts of rare cars, if you don’t want to steal an F1 go steal something else as rare.

1 Like