"You need to" game

But if you’re superstitious then that means you believe in fairy tales and so what you really need is a punch in the face by reality.

4 Likes

To get a punch in the face you need somebody who hates superstition.

Or you might just need a bunch of folks who can punch really good, you need to have Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Chuck Norris punching you in the face.

but you can’t just ask them, you’ll need to pay them somehow

And thus you need to have money

Maybe i’ll ask Nawid. I’m sure he’ll find me some money, using his nose, lol

But to be able to ask Nawid, you need to have a boat because he is floating in the sea right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To get to Nawid i can use a raft :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And you will also need a straight face because Nawid and Dawid are bound to make you laugh your butt off because of their funny noses and that could offend them.

I’ll ask @the_termin8r to come with me to have a diplomatic meet with them :smile:

Then you both will also need something against the fleas of Big Bird [oops a spoiler sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue: ]

first of all, we’ll need a spoiler protection, don’t we?)
Soo, i’ll need a protection suite ( fleas can’t eat metal, so @the_termin8r is safe)

1 Like

I suppose a metal suit would suffice. But, you will also need something to keep you mentally stable against whatever spontaneous plot twists that could happen during your escapade in the Once Upon A Time realm.

I’ll need a special training. Like watching this for a few days
Or i can call @intheend with us, LOL

- YouTube

now I need to have more wine lol

1 Like

To get more wine you will need money and thus we’re back to square one, now let’s try to keep this as quick and efficient as possible. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

But first we need more inspiration

To get inspiration we need logic.

So far this trail is not going well, almost as if you guys are deliberately making it long. It’s like saying “I think I’ll visit my friend today, they only live a mile East of me, so I’ll circumnavigate the globe in a Westerly direction to get there” :stuck_out_tongue:

Logic is something not a lot of people have…

1 Like

To have something you need to work for it