Yes or No v.?

no idea how to open, noplay button, I got no i–thing, but I´ll have a look on yt for it, tomorrow…

I don’t see where the last question was so:

Are you tired?

Yes.

Are you bored?

Yes

Are you hungry?

No.

Are you depressed?

NO
you like to laugh till you cry?
http://img.topyaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Laughing-so-hard-you-cry.jpg

Yes

Do you like playing video games?

No
you like to read lyrics? :ok_hand:

Yes, otherwise I won’t be able to rap some fast rapping songs, for example.

Do you sometimes struggle to sing along to a familiar song (with the correct exact lyrics), cuz your command of a language isn’t very good?

Not really

Do you tend to stay up late often?

No. I came late, so…

Are you really tired right now? Cuz I really can’t stay awake anymore … :zzz:

No not that tired

Would you rather sleep now?

No. Not now at least. I usually never want to sleep, until I wake up

Do you think Bluray will eventually fully replace DVD?

No no and a double no, what is wrong with DVD and why must they change the techniques of these things every 5 years complete? So you have to buy all that stuff for lots of money, and the qualityfacter imo didn´t count, cause we are used to have a really good quality, what do ya think yourself, Jordan? [mb I should haveanswer at the grinded gears topic cs this technique race is a waste of everything, at least our earth ressources, I hate this higher, faster, better slogan…lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @tripleXero

1 Like

I only buy DVDs, but I think I only do that because I only have DVDs already, and I like to have everything the same if possible. I agree that it sucks that things like this happen every so often, I had so many VHS tapes as a kid (then again VHS and cassette tapes only lasted so long, so the advance to CD/DVD made sense). Bluray is better, but it’s also more expensive, my computer doesn’t run it, and it’s not enough increase of quality for me to care. I put all my DVDs on iTunes anyways, then watch them on my phone, and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference on a phone screen

1 Like

100%agreement (lol ot still have to laugh at your 10 sandbags for traction…hahaha…lol, but you drive with winter gears?!? lol you Americans seem to be so relaxed, is it only fiction, or what do ya think ab your countries ppl yourself? mb meet at the “nifty” topic if you got sm time, Jordan…)

Do you want coffee?

Yes a goes great, but…only the rest from this morning available, but mb it a good idea to brew a new one?

Yes!

Another pot of coffee would be nice, you agree?

Yes

More sugar or more milk for the coffee?