Yes or No v.?

Depends

Do you?

Yeah…not when it’s wet and heavy, but for the most part, yeah.

Do you know what you would do if you won nine hundred million dollars?

Lots of things, most important thing being to emigrate out of this country

You?

I have a few ideas, but now the Powerball jackpot’s $1.4 billiion

Do you live in a yellow submarine?

Nope.

Have you been on a cruise?

So that’s what you’ve been eyeing

Yes

Have you ever been in a helicopter?

Nope
Has anybody noticed me logged out of inner circle???:persevere:

No
What do you mean?

No Access to blue squared topics at least for,m 3 mth? Whenn LPU XV launched?

ot I mean, that I´d from the first day of relating lpu XV I got no longr access to lpu only topics at first, second: I hadn´t no lpu badge :joy: after a long time membership,it was Robandd Eva andyoz I think told me mising the lpu badge…lol

Welcome back then.

Well, that´s really nice of you, @samuel_the_leader, I´hope you forgot our “conflict” as I´ve done, was there ssth? Can´t really rem, and thank you for the

let´s enjoy together…

ooooch, I thought, could have swear you post thisspecial pic, making me wild and hot at blood, cause of bloodpressure, rem? lol :joy:

Did you created the light blue lines? Could have made by MS himself another lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was from his Snapchat.
(This supposed to be yes/no topic)
Do you have high blood pressure (were u actually diagnosed with it)?

Are you used to carrry heavy weights?

ot @samuel_the__leader at a carrdologist, at least sth bout 160/100 but I have sm medicin to take now, , I´m mostly still too much “in” the things…lol but. it could be worse, but thanx for your request, lol, that´s what I like sooo much inhere: the feeling of privacy and ppl, you never have come in contact nomally but the internet smells the borders, and lp the rest…:sunglasses:

No

How messy is your house?

Nope
[oz if a house is messy it is inside it´s resident mostly the same…]

Are you guessing real much, 2-3 hours a day on one single theme, called Yourself?

I don’t understand your question.

To make an adventure, please tag the music first, listen and look on the vid and then read the pic´n´post lol :sunglasses:

Don´t mind, it´s really ofte that you don´t understand me, mb we speak diff languages lol
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51a4bbe6e4b0cf20ca0b6906/t/52581875e4b04a4b2a5e2f71/1381505142569/Hello.jpg
:joy::joy:

alil snack btw, guys?

Ok then…