YEEESSSS! GOT my Tickets for HOB!

Yes, finally! All day trying to get tickets and I was able to to get two tickets for the HOB! I was trying to press my luck to get the premium but no luck but did get some for General Admission! I am a happy camper and I am SO HAPPY for not giving up!!!

Thanks to all my LP friends for your support for not to give up!!

See you guys all there!!![smile][biggrin] [smile][smile]

Just a lil more effort, that’s all it takes! Congrats! See you there! :slight_smile:

congratulations!

man, that past thread you made got pretty intense, though. glad that you got the tickets! i was surprised you didn’t get it earlier. every 30 minutes i’d check and more often than not i’d have the option of buying the tickets…anyway, congrats again!

Yah, thanks for your support! I was trying and trying not wanting to give up. I was so envious of all my friends that was able to get tickets. I felt left out! hahaha
See you at the show! I so can’t wait!

[quote=Dleodonuts]congratulations!

man, that past thread you made got pretty intense, though. glad that you got the tickets! i was surprised you didn’t get it earlier. every 30 minutes i’d check and more often than not i’d have the option of buying the tickets…anyway, congrats again![/quote]

Haha I know right, I did vent a little bit! I was just so envious of all you guys that got tickets as I was trying all day and finally was able to get some!
See you at the show, did your get the premium or the genral admission!

Yessssssssss!!! So excited to meet all you LA LPUers! I’m pretty sure you will all recognize me with my tat cuz I will especially be wearing some tanks in the may cali weather! =o)

Let the countdown begin!

Now what time should we line up considering we don’t have early entry access? =o(

GA. I wonder how many VIP tickets there were?

[quote=Irene_K]Yessssssssss!!! So excited to meet all you LA LPUers! I’m pretty sure you will all recognize me with my tat cuz I will especially be wearing some tanks in the may cali weather! =o)

Let the countdown begin!

Now what time should we line up considering we don’t have early entry access? =o([/quote]

Yah I hope to you see you there!! I am a little shorty! hehe so I hope I don’t get squashed! Yah good question how early do we have to be there!?

[quote=LiLJanet][quote=Dleodonuts]congratulations!

man, that past thread you made got pretty intense, though. glad that you got the tickets! i was surprised you didn’t get it earlier. every 30 minutes i’d check and more often than not i’d have the option of buying the tickets…anyway, congrats again![/quote]

Haha I know right, I did vent a little bit! I was just so envious of all you guys that got tickets as I was trying all day and finally was able to get some!
See you at the show, did your get the premium or the genral admission!

[/quote]

yea, i saw the venting post, haha…i’m not judging though, i get it. i would’ve been jealous too if people were saying they were still able to get tickets while i’ve been trying since 10…just lucky, i guess. one time i was checking on the ticket sales i happened to stumble upon the chance of getting the premium ticket, but i decided not to. i don’t have that sort of money to spend on leisure right now, haha…

soooo i got the GA tickets and am crazy excited for this show and to meet some fellow LPU-ers! i haven’t seen them since 2010! see you there!

Don’t worry Janet! I’m short too so I definitely have to have front row again!!!

So happy for you. I’m short too so hoping I can get a good view of the stage haha.

[quote=Karina]So happy for you. I’m short too so hoping I can get a good view of the stage haha.

Awesome, see you there!

Congrats! Glad to see a lot of people having luck after all!

Congrats, Janet. I’m glad you didn’t give up!

I just scored a VIP ticket, so maybe I’ll see everyone there.

[quote=LiLJanet][quote=Karina]So happy for you. I’m short too so hoping I can get a good view of the stage haha.

[quote=Gregory]Congrats, Janet. I’m glad you didn’t give up!

I just scored a VIP ticket, so maybe I’ll see everyone there.[/quote]

Yeah me too so now I have 2 xt GA tix…

[quote=Irene_][quote=Gregory]Congrats, Janet. I’m glad you didn’t give up!

Yeah me too so now I have 2 xt GA tix…[/quote]
@ Gregory, thanks! I’m so excited
@ Irene & Gregory! Lucky you guys for VIP, I tired for that too but no luck. Just happy I got tickets for this show! Haha

[quote=LiLJanet][quote=Irene_][quote=Gregory]Congrats, Janet. I’m glad you didn’t give up!

@ Irene & Gregory! Lucky you guys for VIP, I tired for that too but no luck. Just happy I got tickets for this show! Haha
[/quote]

My time is so limited in LA and I didn’t want to spen all day waiting in line! Plus how often can you hang out with the band?!?!

Lemme know if you have any friends that need tickets… I have 2 GA now… Even though there are all of a sudden tickets available all day for GA!!!

[quote=Irene_][quote=LiLJanet][quote=Irene_][quote=Gregory]Congrats, Janet. I’m glad you didn’t give up!